630 East Main Street, Brevard, NC 28712 Map · Phone number

About bloom.

Rustic, Shabby Chic, Elegant, Modern, or Eclectic...at bloom. we are dedicated to nurturing your ideas and partnering them with our experience to transform your special day into a one of a kind memory. We specialize in flowers but also help with the little things that can make or break an event such as letterpress invitations or finding the right color scheme to fit your style. We are here to help in any creative way we can because we understand an event is much more than just putting flowers in a vase!

What are we?

bloom. is a floral design company business located in Brevard, North Carolina where the mayor owns the hardware store and white squirrels climb the trees. We strive to create distinctive yet elegant floral designs using the highest quality imported or locally grown flowers. As a mother/daughter team we approach floral design from two complimentary places allowing us to bring innovation, tradition, and elegance to all that we do.

From the smallest get-together to the grandest wedding fiesta. We also delivery special occasion arrangements in the local area. We would love to inject some memorability into your event. Drop us a line, send us an email, facebook, skype, text, or smoke signal us to discuss your vision.... Nothing is too imaginative and NO BUDGET IS TOO SMALL!!!!

Who am i?

I am Jen Christian, wife of Matt Christian and mother to MaryGrace and Ella. My Great Grandfather came to Brevard from Ohio in 1901 to design summer camps. In 1915 he was one of the first residents to build a home in downtown Brevard. That home still stands and is now listed on the National Historic Register. Today my historic ties to this place continue as my mother and I show up for work at the historic garage my Great Grandfather built for himself and my family. I have a B.A in Environmental Studies and was halfway through my Master's in Education when the flower bug bit me. My life experiences as a mother, a teacher, an outdoorsman, a hiker, an ecologist, an evniromentalist, a writer, a singer, a friend, a wife, and a daughter have provided me with the deep understanding that each choice we make, each creation we put into the world, every moment in our lives.... they are be monumental.

It is our goal to be part of making your memories beautifully monumental ones.

Questions?

1236512601364239909524301898069n
5991113202506213971972079634431n

26 Reviews for bloom.

Bridget · Married on 09/14/2013

Jen and Veronica were wonderful! They worked with Rob and I like we were family. We had asked them to do alot with our center pieces! We had logs and each table was named after a different tree! They were so sweet and very good! Our personal flowers were what we wanted and looked amazing. The center pieces just blew us away. If you want somebody to give you everything you ask for use bloom. Jen and Veronica are hard workers and know how to make beautiful table-scapes!

Jan · Married on 08/31/2013

Bloom made the most beautiful bouquets and were exactly what we wanted. I called only one week before the wedding and got great service. Totally thrilled with Bloom!!

Bloom was absolutely amazing! They took my vision and ran with it. They will work with you if your on a budget and still will give you the flowers you want. The flowers at my wedding were beyond anything I dreamed of. I am so glad I used them.

bloom. FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Party Envy Event Planning & Floral Design
    Party Envy Event Planning & Floral Design Wedding Planners

Jen with Bloom is a talented floral artist and wonderful to work with! On one specific occasion Jen was actually a bridesmaid in a wedding Party Envy was coordinating. Bloom did not do the flowers for the event, but Jen's floral skills and ability to always be prepared were invaluable to me that day. At the last minute the mother of the bride realized that she needed a few extra corsages for some family members that were attending the ceremony who she wanted to make sure didn't feel left out. This was about 15 minutes before the ceremony was to begin. Jen sprung into action (in her bridesmaids dress), pulled some simple flowers from the nearby garden and created 3 beautiful corsages on the spot. As soon as the mother of the bride realized everyone had their corsages she instantly breathed a sigh of relief and was able to fully enjoy witnessing her only daughter get married. I was so glad that Jen was there that day to help and would recommend her to any bride in need of floral or decor for their wedding or rehearsal dinner!

• WNC Weddings & Events
    WNC Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Bloom provides beautiful floral designs that.....bloom!

• Bradley Creek Falls Lodge and Events Center
    Bradley Creek Falls Lodge and Events Center Banquet Halls

Jan is great to work with and she does a magnificent job with any budget!

• 630 East Main Street Brevard, 28712 See on map