Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Map · Phone number

About Bloom Beauty by Olivia

Ive been a makeup artist for 16 years & counting. In my journey ive done runway television & celebrities. My true passion is bridal makeup,i absolutely love weddings! I would love to pamper you & customize a beautiful look for your special day.

img5494
75ad57fa63b1a408 1483409355651 a0173e 1
a0173e 1

4 Reviews for Bloom Beauty by Olivia

Raylene · Married on 06/04/2016

Olivia did the makeup for my wedding and it was perfect!! She took her time with me on my trial run because I was unsure of exactly what I wanted. Olivia is professional and experienced. She arrived early to the venue, made me feel comfortable, and was very sweet and accommodating. My mom and sisters were also very impressed with the way she did their makeup as well.
    I'm still getting compliments on how well my makeup looked and would recommend Olivia to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Sudeshna · Married on 01/18/2015

Olivia is an absolute pro at all things beauty! She did my make-up for my wedding and it was fantastic!! She is so effortless, creative, kind and talented. She not only made me look and feel amazing, she was also very patient, calm and the best person to have around during a stressful day like that day. I told her very little about what I wanted my make-up to be like and she went above and beyond my expectations. She's got great attention to detail & is also a great listener. Besides making me look amazing, she also had some great tips on how to do my hair and makeup advice for everyday life. She taught me a few tips and tricks in the middle of all the chaos. After all that hard work, she graciously took some amazing photos of our event without a second thought ! She's super, super, sweet and fun to talk to. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2014

Olivia is the BEST!!!! I had a particular look in mind I was going for and Olivia made me look even better than the picture I gave her! She knew exactly what I wanted and did an amazing job.
    She was so easy to get in touch with and coordinate and a total pleasure to work with!
    All my bridesmaids completely fell in love with their makeup as did I! All of our makeup stayed on through the entire day. Highly, highly recommend Olivia if you need your makeup done for your wedding or any special occasion, she goes above and beyond and a complete sweetheart to work with!! Thank you Olivia for making me look and feel so amazing on my special day!!!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Bloom Beauty by Olivia FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20