BLO/OUT Blow Dry Bar

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website

BLO/OUT Blow Dry Bar is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This team of highly trained artists will help make sure that you and your entire party look amazing for your special day. With hair and makeup services for the entire wedding party, we will work to have you looking and feeling amazing while you stand at the altar.

Weddings by BLO/OUT from BLO/OUT Blow Dry Bar offers on-site or in-salon, group hair and makeup services to help soon-to-be-weds prepare for your wedding day. With trial services available as well in our glamorous BLO/OUT Blow Dry Bar in Philadelphia Center City, we help brides plan out and coordinate your perfect look ahead of time. The following beauty services are available with BLO/OUT Blow Dry Bar:

• Multiple stylists
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$145

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$110

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$110

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$44

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$145

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$145

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Megan
    Megan Married on 05/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stylists are amazing and the price is just right!

The stylists at Blo/Out are professional and definitely know what they are doing. I got my hair and makeup done for my wedding and they did it just the way I wanted! They were on time and got my bridal party ready in the right amount of time so we were on schedule. A special shoutout to Gina, Kelsey, and Mohammad for a job well done!
  • Kati
    Kati Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding Hair + Makeup

We went to Blo/Out for wedding hair and makeup and it was great. Most of us are not make-up wearing ladies - but they converted us! Gina was great and listened to what everyone wanted, and made adjustments as we went along. Mohammad was incredible with my hair and my mom's hair, and really listened and executed. Overall great experience. I can't wait to go back for a blow out and some lashes!
    Kelly B. Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Hair and Makeup

Finding where to get my hair and makeup done was one of the things I struggled with the most when planning my wedding. I feel like most brides have hair and makeup come to them on the wedding day, but I needed to be able to go to a salon. When I started my search I was pretty blown away by some of the prices of other local salons. I came across Blo/Out (the rittenhouse location) and the prices were very reasonable so I figured I would give them a try. I had my hair trial with Meghan and my makeup trial with Heidy. I had a rough idea of what I wanted to do with my hair, and Meghan was able to do it so much better than I had even imagined. Plus, she was able to make it last all day which is a feat with my super fine, naturally straight hair. I had a rough idea of what I wanted for my makeup as well and Heidy also did an amazing job. All of my bridesmaids got their hair and makeup done as well and all turned out beautiful! They made sure to work with our timeline to get us to the church on time, and provided such a fun and stress free environment on a hectic day. I would highly recommend using blo/out for all your wedding needs!
  • illustration stars

Deals

BLO/OUT Blow Dry Bar 1
Exclusive

1804 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA, 19103
Location of (BLO/OUT Blow Dry Bar)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding