BLO/OUT Blow Dry Bar

Philadelphia, PA View map

BLO/OUT Blow Dry Bar is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This team of highly trained beauty coordinators will help make sure that you and your entire crew look amazing for your special day. With hair and makeup services for the entire wedding party, you will be looking and feeling amazing when it’s time to walk down the aisle.

BLO/OUT Blow Dry Bar offers on-site, group hair and makeup services to help you prepare for your wedding day. With trial services available as well, you can be sure to plan out and coordinate the perfect look ahead of time. The following beauty services are available with BLO/OUT Blow Dry Bar:

• Multiple stylists
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$40.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$40.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$65.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Megan
    Megan Married on 05/26/2019

Stylists are amazing and the price is just right!

The stylists at Blo/Out are professional and definitely know what they are doing. I got my hair and makeup done for my wedding and they did it just the way I wanted! They were on time and got my bridal party ready in the right amount of time so we were on schedule. A special shoutout to Gina, Kelsey, and Mohammad for a job well done!
  • Kati
    Kati Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding Hair + Makeup

We went to Blo/Out for wedding hair and makeup and it was great. Most of us are not make-up wearing ladies - but they converted us! Gina was great and listened to what everyone wanted, and made adjustments as we went along. Mohammad was incredible with my hair and my mom's hair, and really listened and executed. Overall great experience. I can't wait to go back for a blow out and some lashes!
    Kelly B. Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Hair and Makeup

Finding where to get my hair and makeup done was one of the things I struggled with the most when planning my wedding. I feel like most brides have hair and makeup come to them on the wedding day, but I needed to be able to go to a salon. When I started my search I was pretty blown away by some of the prices of other local salons. I came across Blo/Out (the rittenhouse location) and the prices were very reasonable so I figured I would give them a try. I had my hair trial with Meghan and my makeup trial with Heidy. I had a rough idea of what I wanted to do with my hair, and Meghan was able to do it so much better than I had even imagined. Plus, she was able to make it last all day which is a feat with my super fine, naturally straight hair. I had a rough idea of what I wanted for my makeup as well and Heidy also did an amazing job. All of my bridesmaids got their hair and makeup done as well and all turned out beautiful! They made sure to work with our timeline to get us to the church on time, and provided such a fun and stress free environment on a hectic day. I would highly recommend using blo/out for all your wedding needs!

Deals

BLO/OUT Blow Dry Bar 1
Offer
Give your bridal party a customized gift bag with all their wedding day essentials when booking your bridal party hair services with BLO/OUT!

Pricing

BLO/OUT Blow Dry Bar Price Rates

1804 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA, 19103
Location of (BLO/OUT Blow Dry Bar)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding