Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blissful Events & Weddings

Let us transform your venue into an elegant affiair, specializing in ceiling draping.

Blissful Events & Weddings is an event design & decor firm. We specialize in ceiling draping as well as wall draping. We are all inclusive and can help from the planning stages to completing the final details.

Our Services:

*Ceiling Draping

*Wall Draping

*Up Lighitng

*Floral Pieces (bouquets, centerpieces, etc.)

*Centerpieces

*Linen Rentals

*Wedding Planning

Let us transform your event into an elegant affair that your guests will not forget!

Categories: Wedding Decor & Lighting

Regions serviced: Milwaukee

Follow Blissful Events & Weddings on

35 Reviews for Blissful Events & Weddings

I can not thank Blissful Events ENOUGH for the way they transformed my ceremony and reception spaces!! Ka and her team were simply amazing!!! Every single change that I wanted, no matter how close it was to the wedding date, she made sure I was satisfied and taken care of. The floral arrangements were to die for! They truly exceeded my expectations beyond my greatest imagination. Everyone complimented the decor so much, and said how beautiful it was! I really, really appreciate Ka and her whole team so much. Words can not truly express how amazing they were! If ever you need a decorator, Blissful Events is IT!!

Profile Picture Desiree, 7/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Ka and her team was amazing! She started out as just my planner, organizing and finding me vendors. Then I hired her to do my decor and day of organizing. My wedding turned out beautiful! She was able to take my vision and turned it into reality. All my guests were in awe of how amazing everything turned out. I definitely recommend her to everyone and I would definitely hire her again for any type of big event I ever do. She is the most sweetest and patient person you will ever work with. Thank you for making my dream a reality.

Profile Picture Kia, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Blissful events did an amazing job adding drapery to our venue! They were so nice and helpful to work with, and the service really made our venue look more like a wedding environment! I highly recommend the service to people that want to add an extra touch to their space, and working with Ka was amazing.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/11/15, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1350254082974 aislerosepetaldesign
220x220 sq 1350254125334 weddingchandelier
220x220 sq 1350254205389 transformation1c

1 ENDORSEMENT
Scott and I had the pleasure and honor of working with Blissful Events recently for Tom and Lizzy's wedding. Everything was amazing, over the top, beautiful and professional. We would love to work with them again anytime soon. When a couple have someone handle their planning and decor your sure to be pleased, they will do an awesome job for you. We give them 5 STARS ***** Warm regards, Cathy Erickson AMBIANCE STUDIOS by Scott and Cathy Erickson (262) 338-0922 www.AmbianceStudios.com

1411 W. Edgerton Ave, Unit N, Milwaukee, WI 53221   See On Map