Blissful Events & Weddings

Milwaukee, WI View map

Blissful Events & Weddings is an event design & decor firm. We specialize in ceiling draping as well as wall draping. We are all inclusive and can help from the planning stages to completing the final details.

Our Services:

*Ceiling Draping

*Wall Draping

*Up Lighitng

*Floral Pieces (bouquets, centerpieces, etc.)

*Centerpieces

*Linen Rentals

*Wedding Planning

Let us transform your event into an elegant affair that your guests will not forget!

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$500.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$500.00

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Chandeliers
Monograms
Setup
String
Uplighting

What lighting services do you provide?

Chandeliers
Dance Floor Lighting
Hanging Lit Decor
Lanterns
Monograms
String
Uplighting

What decor services do you provide?

Clean Up
Event Planning
Floral Design
Setup
Venue Selection

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Candles/Holders
Paper Flowers
Table Runners
Vases

• X
    Xis Married on 07/29/2017
    Ka Yang was great!! The day of my wedding, she handled all the decorations beautifully even though I didnt give her much instructions. She's wonderful to work with and really cares about you.
    Desiree Married on 07/19/2015
    I can not thank Blissful Events ENOUGH for the way they transformed my ceremony and reception spaces!! Ka and her team were simply amazing!!! Every single change that I wanted, no matter how close it was to the wedding date, she made sure I was satisfied and taken care of. The floral arrangements were to die for! They truly exceeded my expectations beyond my greatest imagination. Everyone complimented the decor so much, and said how beautiful it was! I really, really appreciate Ka and her whole team so much. Words can not truly express how amazing they were! If ever you need a decorator, Blissful Events is IT!!
    Kia Married on 07/18/2015
    Ka and her team was amazing! She started out as just my planner, organizing and finding me vendors. Then I hired her to do my decor and day of organizing. My wedding turned out beautiful! She was able to take my vision and turned it into reality. All my guests were in awe of how amazing everything turned out. I definitely recommend her to everyone and I would definitely hire her again for any type of big event I ever do. She is the most sweetest and patient person you will ever work with. Thank you for making my dream a reality.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson Wedding Photographers

Scott and I had the pleasure and honor of working with Blissful Events recently for Tom and Lizzy's wedding. Everything was amazing, over the top, beautiful and professional. We would love to work with them again anytime soon. When a couple have someone handle their planning and decor your sure to be pleased, they will do an awesome job for you. We give them 5 STARS ***** Warm regards, Cathy Erickson AMBIANCE STUDIOS by Scott and Cathy Erickson (262) 338-0922 www.AmbianceStudios.com

1411 W. Edgerton Ave, Unit N Milwaukee, 53221
Location of (Blissful Events & Weddings)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding