35 Reviews for Blissful Events & Weddings

35 Blissful Events & Weddings Reviews

I can not thank Blissful Events ENOUGH for the way they transformed my ceremony and reception spaces!! Ka and her team were simply amazing!!! Every single change that I wanted, no matter how close it was to the wedding date, she made sure I was satisfied and taken care of. The floral arrangements were to die for! They truly exceeded my expectations beyond my greatest imagination. Everyone complimented the decor so much, and said how beautiful it was! I really, really appreciate Ka and her whole team so much. Words can not truly express how amazing they were! If ever you need a decorator, Blissful Events is IT!!

Profile Picture Desiree, 7/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Ka and her team was amazing! She started out as just my planner, organizing and finding me vendors. Then I hired her to do my decor and day of organizing. My wedding turned out beautiful! She was able to take my vision and turned it into reality. All my guests were in awe of how amazing everything turned out. I definitely recommend her to everyone and I would definitely hire her again for any type of big event I ever do. She is the most sweetest and patient person you will ever work with. Thank you for making my dream a reality.

Profile Picture Kia, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Blissful events did an amazing job adding drapery to our venue! They were so nice and helpful to work with, and the service really made our venue look more like a wedding environment! I highly recommend the service to people that want to add an extra touch to their space, and working with Ka was amazing.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I will have to honestly say that this is by far one of the best customer service I've ever experienced. They also are amazing to work with and so flexible. They never hesitated to meet up every time i needed to have reassurance and after meeting with them, i would leave feeling relieve. Planning a wedding is so overwhelming but having Blissful Events by my side was so comforting and they made my day so beautiful. I was so happy and impress at how they can turn a gym (my venue) into something to so breath taking. They are amazing and if I ever plan on renewing my vows, i would go through Blissful Events again, and again, and again.... no questions asked.

Profile Picture bailey, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

The two words I would use to best describe Blissful Events are TOP. NOTCH. They decorated for our Customer Appreciation Event and went ABOVE AND BEYOND our expectations for any decorator. We cannot thank them enough for their professionalism, enthusiasm, and hard work for making it the best customer appreciation event possible! They took our vision and made it a dream come true. I would highly recommend them if you are considering using a decorator. They can really transform the space with beautiful draping and lighting.

Profile Picture User4437774, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

Blissful Events was a joy and very easy to work with. They took care of our linens and even made custom chair covers with a design we have never seen before at a wedding. They looked perfect! On the day off we did not worry a bit as everything was on time and complete. We even had a few extra chairs that needed to be done and they were right there with spares. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User4425850, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ka Yang was great!! The day of my wedding, she handled all the decorations beautifully even though I didnt give her much instructions. She's wonderful to work with and really cares about you.

Profile Picture Xis, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Blissful Events did such a wonderful job with our event. They traveled out almost 2 hours to meet with us during our planning and then came out the night before the wedding to set-up, do rehearsal, and prepared us for the big day. I didn't feel stressed at all during the planning nor during the wedding rehearsal and wedding day. The decorations, flowers and other preparations came out to be more and way better than what I had pictured. Thank you guys so much for everything. You guys did such a wonderful and perfect job with everything. It really was perfect :)

Profile Picture Jeremiah and Lou, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Ka and her crew were just amazing. They were very easy to work with and just wanted to make me happy (a very different theme than a lot of the vendors that I worked with). Their work turned out beautiful too. I would definitely work with them again.

I planned my wedding from across the country and found out that one of the tents didn't have a liner less than one week from our wedding day. I contacted Ka and even though they had another event later in the day on Saturday, they found extra people and came through. They literally made a wedding tent liner from scratch. I was so happy that they were able to help. It made the space so much more inviting and made my vision a reality. I don't know what we would have done without them.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Blissful Events & Weddings did a fantastic job. They were extremely efficient, professional, and easy to work with. Their arrangements were awe-inspiring, elegant, and just exquisite. They gave my reception the unique touch that I had hoped for. They helped make the environment of the reception a perfect one. I had asked the banquet hall to provide a similar arrangement, and they were not able to assist with my needs not only literally but financially. I would recommend Blissful to anyone looking for a chic and classical arrangement that will be talked about for years.

Profile Picture T, 2/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Ka was AMAZING to work with. She was very accommodating and easy to get a hold of. She answered all of my questions in a timely manner and was very professional as well as flexible. She decorated my ceremony and reception room and they were MAGICAL! She took my vision to another level and surpassed all of my dreams. It was the most beautiful wedding and I am so thankful to Our Bliss Events for making my dreams a reality.

Profile Picture Amie, 12/28/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We were very pleased with our services at Blissful Events & Weddings they did an excellent job and everything was beautiful!!!

Profile Picture ShaRon, 10/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Blissful Events & Wedding exceeded by expectations! They took my simple vision of my wedding and turned it into something beyond my imagination. They are so creative, hard-working, dedicated to make every bride happy.

Profile Picture Pafua, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Blissful Events & Weddings did an awesome job with our wedding! Words cannot express how much we appreciate all their hard work and creativity. The decors were beyond what we've imagined! LOVED everything about it and wouldn't change anything about it!!!!! Thank you so kindly!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A Blissful Wedding is exactly what Blissful Events and Weddings provided my husband and I. From the day they were contacted for their services to the time they came to breakdown after the wedding, they were professional, considerate, positive and joyous about making my vision a reality.I will definitely be using their services in the near future!

Profile Picture Dominik, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I was very blessed to have Blissful events be in charge of my decorations for my ceremony and wedding! Ka arranged the meetings and kept in contact with me regarding everything I needed for my wedding to be successful! They were very helpful and with her experience everything on my wedding day ran smoothly. I was able to relax and enjoy my one special day. I hope that they can also be a blessing to many future brides like how they were to me! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Angel, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
4.7

As a bride, it is extremely important that a vendor can see and understand your vision....and show enthusiasm for it! Ka was the consummate professional in all our my dealings with her. She was extremely accomodating and in tune with my needs. She was excited about my day!! My round chuppah was beautiful. My aisle was lovely, and my centerpieces were elegant. They did a fabulous job!

Profile Picture Elle, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I am a skeptical person by nature. I had many doubts about wedding vendors in general. However, after I started to work with Ka, that really changed my preconception. She was very responsive and had great ideas about wedding decoration. In addition, the price she quoted was very reasonable. When I walked into the reception location on my wedding day, I was stunned by the very lively environment Ka had transformed the place into. Our guests really enjoyed everything. More over, Ka went above and beyond to help us with the wedding organization which wasn't even part of the contract.
I would like to say thank you so much for your wonderful services, Ka. I will absolutely recommend it to anyone for any occasion.

Profile Picture Jessie, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Working with Blissful Event made my special day run perfectly! They were very knowledgeable about everything you need for your wedding day or any special event. I was very budget conscious. They did an excellent job giving me what I want for my budget. I was not worried about NOT getting what I wanted for my day, as they went above and beyond to offer me options to not only meet my taste and style but also my budget.

Working with Blissful Event before the wedding, during the wedding, and even after the wedding saved a lot of headache, time, and effort. As my wedding approached, I knew they had a great handle on all the specifics of a wedding. They were very professional at all times and responded very promptly to all of my concerns. The day of the wedding, they coordinated the whole thing from start to finish, making everything run absolutely smoothly and perfectly. I was thoroughly impressed with their work and expertise. I highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture User3416041, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

After expressing how overwhelming wedding planning is, my photographer suggested I look into hiring Blissful Events & Weddings to coordinate and help me bring my vision to life. At first I was hesitant because I was a budgeted bride and so it took me nearly three months to finally make the first initial contact, but I’m so grateful and happy that I did! Blissful Events & Wedding took the time to listen to my concerns, adhere to my budget, and provide suggestions where needed. They were with me every step of the way of the planning process and coordinated the rehearsal/ ceremony perfectly! I definitely wouldn’t be able to enjoy my wedding day if it wasn’t for them coordinating the way that they did. I highly recommend them to all the brides!

Profile Picture Konnie, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We were very delighted with the service we received from Blissful Events and Weddings. They were able to create a beautiful venue for us exactly how we imagined. Thanks to their team, we had the wedding we both imagined.

Profile Picture chia, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Blissful Event was my wedding coordinator and decorator. As a coordinator, they came to the rehearsal, provided great suggestions. As a decorator, they provided me with most beautiful and fresh flowers. The centerpieces and bouquets exceeded my expectation. Throughout the wedding planning, they were always quick to respond to my e-mails.

On the day of, they were the most reliable and helpful. I had an outdoor ceremony. It was raining the entire afternoon and finally stopped 15 minutes before the ceremony. They were able to decorate he ceremony site within 15 minutes!

I highly recommend them for any special event!

Profile Picture Zilin, 5/26/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Blissful Events transformed a plain, dated chapel into an absolutely stunning site for our ceremony.

They were very professional at every step, so I had no doubt that they would create a beautiful venue--and it looked better than I had even imagined.

Thank you!

Kelly & Dennis

Profile Picture User2603869, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The transfermation was amazing we both agreed that it was elegant and exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Shante, 5/6/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Flowers were beautiful! I would, however, recommend against using delphiniums on boutineers - they are a delicate flower and sensitive to temperature.

Profile Picture User2615870, 2+ years ago, 1 Review