Dare to Dream Weddings

Milwaukee, WI View map Visit website

$2,500 Typical Price

Dare to Dream is a boutique planning company that puts the focus on our clients. We understand that you as well as your wedding vision are unique and so we take careful thought in our vendor recommendations and design ideas that we personalize for each client. Taking a select amount of weddings each year allows us to focus on the details and gives you the attention that you need when planning such a special day. We pride ourselves on our experience, connections in the community and approachable and fun demeanor. We love weddings and would love to hear from you about yours!

Megan Potter and her team of planners pride themselves on their experience, connections in the community, and approachable and fun demeanor. If you live out of town, state, or even out of the country, no need to worry. They have a large client base planning their wedding from afar and are confident they can help you feel at ease even if you are a thousand miles away. If you are thinking of starting from scratch, they are available to help you navigate the process with all of the little details that can be overlooked at times. Dare to Dream Weddings is available for these other services:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full or partial planning
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

• Mikaela
    Mikaela Married on 08/23/2019

1000% hire DTD

I used DTD for month-of coordination for my wedding a few weeks ago. I worked with Megan and could not have been more pleased. She is SO responsive, even before one month out I could email her and she'd get back to me promptly. We had a few last minute changes and she took them like a champ and handled everything. We planned our event from out of state and Megan made it feel completely effortless. She is so professional while also being approachable and has an air of authority that no one in the wedding party will question. She was incredibly helpful at the rehearsal, as we had a friend officiating our wedding and he had never done one before. He had a lot of questions and Megan was crucial in helping him work out an quirks. She also handled all of the clean up after the reception and it was so quick! Before I knew it everything was packed up and loaded into cars - it was such a breeze. If I had to choose one vendor to recommend to other brides - it would absolutely be Megan with DTD.
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn E. Married on 08/03/2019

Completely stress free!

We worked with Megan for about 5 weeks before our wedding. I wanted someone to figure out all of the logistics, tell me what to do and when to do it, and execute the entire wedding day so I could relax and basically just show up to my own wedding. Megan went above and beyond. She understood our non-traditional choices (standing ceremony, no bridal parties, no formal dances, etc.) and seamlessly worked with our vendors to make sure it all worked. I was hesitant to hire a coordinator but Megan was 100% the most valuable part of my wedding planning.

Dare to Dream Weddings's reply:

Thanks Kathryn! You did such a wonderful job in creating a day that really represented you as a couple while also creating a party that your guests enjoyed until the VERY end. Congrats!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 09/22/2018

Stress free wedding!

We worked with Jen for a full year before our wedding in September and she was amazing! She kept us on track each month, and made sure everything we wanted was included in our wedding. She had great recommendations for vendors, and had no problem working with different vendors that we wanted. We definitely felt in control of our own wedding plans, but we knew she was always there to help point us in the right direction and keep us on track. Our wedding went perfectly (as far as I know!), and we know it was all because of Jen!

Ari Rosenthal Photography Ari Rosenthal Photography Wedding Photographers

We've been fortunate to work with Dare to Dream many times over the past few years and have always enjoyed collaborating with them. I can definitely recommend them when you need coordination services for your special day.

Reverend Christine Reverend Christine Wedding Officiants

Absolutely WONDERFUL wedding planner (Megan) who is reliable and extremely hard working for the benefit of the bride and groom. Highly recommend!

K&M Photography K&M Photography Wedding Photographers

Not only beautiful work but the wedding I was fortunate enough to work with Megan went flawlessly under her direction. A++

Milwaukee, 53202
414-485-9378
Location of (Dare to Dream Weddings)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding