15504 SE Meadow Park Drive, Vancouver, WA 98683 Map · Phone number

About Blissful Ceremonies

I am committed to helping you create your dream day. I listen to your needs and desires, and brainstorm with you to make the day even more special. I am here to help bring your ideas to life, and not to tell you how your wedding should be. I have many examples of vows that I am willing to share with you to kick start your creative side! To personalize your vows, I often mention how you fell in love and what you most love about each other. I honor all faiths and all people, and believe that any two people, who choose to dedicate their lives to one another in matrimony, or in spiritual union, deserve my complete respect and dedication in creating the most memorable ceremony possible.

My husband and I are photographers, and I am emotionally touched at each and every ceremony. I thought that it would be amazing to participate in the actual ceremony. I am a romantic at heart. I also can help plan your day. I have resources for local venues, music, photographers, etc to help.

I am a non-denominational minister, but I am happy to deliver a ceremony that speaks to whatever spiritual tradition you embrace. I perform legal marriage ceremonies, as well as unions, partnerships, and other affirmation ceremonies. You can feel comfortable in knowing that your marriage is legal and in great hands. After your beautiful ceremony, I also take care of filing your marriage license.

And speaking from personal experience, I am delighted to report that my own wedding was a wonderful event. I have been happily married to the man of my dreams for 19 years! I wish you blessings in the upcoming days as you prepare for your nuptials.

Please phone or email me so that we can plan your ideal ceremony!

Laura

Making it legal!
Rojas1
Rojas3
Blissful Ceremonies
I'll assist you in "making it work", no matter what our surroundings are!
I'll assist you in "making it work", no matter what our surroundings are!
DSC4707A

Blissful Ceremonies 3
Blissful Ceremonies 4
Blissful Ceremonies 5

Trish · Married on 06/30/2017

Laura was everything we could've asked for! She was perfect in every way. She really listened and was very accommodating, as well as charming and personable. She was the perfect officiant!

Sent on 10/07/2017
    Blissful Ceremonies 6
    Blissful Ceremonies 7
    Blissful Ceremonies 8
    Blissful Ceremonies 9
    Blissful Ceremonies 10

Abby · Married on 08/02/2014

Laura was great and the vows that she had for us were beautiful. When I booked her for my wedding I didn't realize that her husband.was a photographer as well and he took photographs of the wedding for us! Overall it was a great experience!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Blissful Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Abby! It was a beautiful day! Were you able to check out the photos on FaceBook? :)

Grant · Married on 08/17/2013

Laura was terrific. She worked to our specific plans and offered options that made things very simple. Our big day was significantly improved by having her be a part of it. We had so many people comment on Laura's ceremony, and some engaged friends who have already contacted Laura for her services at their wedding.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Blissful Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.

• 15504 SE Meadow Park Drive Vancouver, 98683 See on map