Marshfield, MA 02050 Map · Phone number

About Bliss Weddings Boston

Bliss Weddings Boston is a small, female owned business located in the Boston area. We work within all areas of the wedding planning circle, from full service planning to day of coordination Together our team loves to find the perfect details that can make a wedding truly reflective of a couple's unique personality!

Follow Bliss Weddings Boston on

Dining table
5160cf9b7ff6a719 1498736625393 1876664016792650387583225808696152143976980o

11 Reviews for Bliss Weddings Boston

Birgit · Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing, attentive, and accommodating! Simply the best!

Melissa is simply incredible!!! She was amazingly understanding, attentive, kind and super resourceful! Without saying anything more, our simple advice is: work with her and you will not be disappointed! She kept us on track from day one (and trust me, that is not an easy thing to do!), made sure we had our website set up, helped us draft emails, save the dates, and eventually the actual invitation, and helped us organize every single aspect of the wedding. When her power went out, she worked on our website on her cell phone with 1bar of LTE service!! She went above and beyond in every respect and we would not have survived our wedding planning without her. On the day of the wedding, Melissa and her assistant, Kelsey, were a tag-team-duo sent from heaven! They helped to ensure to that all the guests were comfortable before the ceremony and orchestrated the shifting of the guests between two planned locations perfectly smoothly! As a little anecdote for her beyond amazing-ness, at some point during the dancing, Melissa went back to our airbnb to pick up more comfortable shoes as well as to spruce up the room a bit! She is quite frankly – a gem! As a joke, we even talked about planning a second wedding just to work with her again!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

Melissa and Sarah were amazing! My wedding would not have gone as smoothly as it did if it weren't for them! Melissa was so helpful leading up to the wedding, offering advice and suggestions on things I may not have thought of, communicating directly with my vendors as the wedding got closer, and even scheduling a nail appointment for my bridesmaids and I. On the day of the wedding, they both set up everything exactly as I had envisioned and did not reach out to me or bother me all day with any questions, so I was able to enjoy myself and relax as I got ready for the wedding. During the wedding itself, they made sure both my husband and I were enjoying ourselves at all times and that we always had a drink in our hand! And afterwards they handled all the cleanup and took everything back to the house we stayed at for us. I cannot say enough good things about these two - they were just simply amazing and so easy and wonderful to work with. They were worth every penny and I would recommend them highly to any future brides!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Lynne · Married on 10/24/2015

Melissa and Sarah helped us immensely as we were planning our wedding. They gave us great suggestions, met with us and talked with us as often as we needed, helped coordinate the wedding day timeline, and helped us make the room beautiful. We had a short engagement so their help was immeasurable in being sure we remembered all the details from the flowers to the guest book to the favors, to the up-lighting, etc. Most importantly, Melissa and Sarah are very easy to be with and were with us on our actual wedding day to be sure the ceremony and reception went smoothly and to manage all of the questions, directions, and anything the popped up. Having them there handling all of the details gave us the freedom to simply enjoy and experience our wedding. And, we had an absolute blast knowing we were in their most capable hands. I would highly recommend them to ensure a beautiful wedding!!!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Bliss Weddings Boston FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,400.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination