Sienna Plantation, Missouri City, TX 77459 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Blake Thomas Photography

THE BIG DAY IS COMING.

Why waste your time with a wedding that you didn’t dream of?

I’m right there with you. We embrace unique, empower different, and create space for real moments.

So go ahead, let loose. Let that belly laugh out. Stare into your partner's eyes. Fall deeper in love.

Be You. Together.

~

It is nice to meet you, my name is Blake, and I am the photographer focusing on art that reflects your soul. I feel honored, a sense of worth, and full when photographing something authentic. Nothing is more genuine than people and their lives. My approach to photography is that I am first and foremost a historian of sorts, a storyteller. The median is photography and the subject desired is always candid. Perpetually searching for natural moments and emotions of real people by immersing myself in their environment, documenting from within.

All collections include:

• Second Photographer
  • Additional Hours
  • Canvases
  • Prints

Photography + Videography collections offered!

Follow Blake Thomas Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Weddings Unlimited

15 Reviews for Blake Thomas Photography

• Keyiah

Keyiah M. · Getting married on 12/09/2021

Amazing experience!!

Finding Blake as our photographer was a happenstance that my husband Sean and I were/are incredibly grateful for! My mom found him while searching for a photographer in the area and loved him after talking with him over the phone.
    From the initial meet and greet through phone, and then meeting for our first photo shoot, we were incredibly impressed. He was responsive to messages, punctual for our meetings, kept an eye on the weather (this is important!) and was so easy to get along with. We clicked immediately which made working with him a breeze!
    Initially we hired him just for our wedding day but decided last minute to have an engagement photo sesh. Our schedules aligned and he offered great recommendations for location based off of what we desired for our pictures. He had them ready for us quite quickly and they came out amazing!! His attention to detail and allowing us to just be ourselves throughout the photo sesh 110% captured who we are together!! We felt like rockstars!
    Our original wedding day was a hot mess. Tropical Storm Beta stalled and we had to postpone our wedding by two days. Throughout the craziness, we kept in touch with Blake about rescheduling and he was available on the day we chose to go ahead with the wedding. Again, could not be more thankful for his flexibility. It was also a time where he had more flexibility in his schedule and to be honest it just felt like the universe was on our side with rescheduling and shuffling things around. As all of our guest were still able to attend!
    All in all the wedding day was a success, Blake was attentive, professional and blended in with our family. It was like having a very good friend there supporting us and capturing some very precious moments that we'll have always. We are excited to see the photos as he has already sent a couple of sneak peaks and adore them!! Our experience with Blake was a highlight in our wedding preparation and day! Thank you, Mahalo and Aloha ~ Keyiah & Sean

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Kaelie

Kaelie L. · Married on 06/05/2021

Blake Thomas Photography is Outstanding in every capacity

Blake just did my wedding on 6/5/21 and he did a fantastic job.
    His communication prior to and day of were awesome. Anytime I reached out with a question he was extremely responsive. He has an awesome personality as well and finds ways to connect with you to make you feel more comfortable. He is not all business but is super personable and is really there for you every step of the way.
    Day of he let me know when he was on his way. And upon arrival introduced himself to everyone present. Showed up on time with the second shooter and jumped right into getting detailed shots and shots of the girls getting ready. He immediately opened up a line of communication with my videographer which was so important as they worked together throughout the day on where to stand and making sure they both got the shots they needed without getting in each others way.
    Blake helped me when it came time for family photos by suggesting and helping me order family around for all the shots needed as everyone was all over the place. He made a stressful situation more organized and helped everyone flow in and out of the shots.
    He was very directive when it came time for the couples photos of myself and my husband who hates being Infront of the camera. He made things feel more organic as well as included our puppy in pictures. He had his second shooter help set up shots, get our dogs attention to look at the camera, and help carry my long train and veil to each photo location at our venue.
    Within 2 days I had 5 sneak peak pictures which look like they turned out amazing. I cannot wait to see more. Overall, very happy with the way Blake handled himself, his communication, his personality and his artistic eye. Would highly recommend if you are looking for a wedding photographer in the greater Houston Tx Area!

Sent on 06/10/2021

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Blake Thomas Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Prints
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

Team of Blake Thomas Photography

Blake Cernosek

Blake Cernosek

Owner

I never thought I wanted to be a wedding photographer… until I photographed one. I witnessed what my images meant to my couples, how it gave them warmth and life. I missed serving people (my previous career I was a firefighter) and the experience of photographing weddings allowed me to see the true worth of photography. This realization garnered me the ability to fulfill desires of holding a career of purpose where making a difference in one’s life, is exceptional.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Sienna Plantation Missouri City, TX, 77459 See on map
    Location of (Blake Thomas Photography)

Blake Thomas Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Blake Thomas Photography include in the starting price?

Blake Thomas Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Blake Thomas Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Blake Thomas Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Blake Thomas Photography offer?

Blake Thomas Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Blake Thomas Photography offer?

Blake Thomas Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Blake Thomas Photography offer for wedding events?

Blake Thomas Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Blake Thomas Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Blake Thomas Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.