Blair Wedding Studio

Redondo Beach, CA View map
$1,999 Most Popular Price

$1,999 Most Popular Price

Based in Redondo Beach, California, Blair Wedding Studio is a wedding videographer that wants to make your wedding the best first day of the rest of your life. The husband-and-wife company will help you relive the experience through cinematic, storytelling and short form videography style. With Blair Wedding Studio, you will be able to live, love and capture those special moments. The company is owned and operated by Brandon and Jeanessa Blair. In 2005, Blair Wedding Studio was founded.

The videographers can capture your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception through a range of services. The videographers offer the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Raw footage
  • Save-the-date cards
  • Slideshow

Areas Covered
Blair Wedding Studio serves Redondo Beach and the surrounding areas. This includes the greater Los Angeles region, Orange County and Long Beach.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$899

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,999

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

• User2951526 2+ years ago
    They did a great job, video turned out amazing. They were a third of the price of any other vendor we spoke with and the quality of the work was just as good, if not better. Highly recommended.
    Megan Married on 04/02/2016
    First let me say a huge THANK YOU to Blair Wedding Studio! We found them on Facebook after seeing a beautiful wedding video they did for an acquaintance and I immediately called to check their availability for our wedding day. I felt so comfortable in speaking with Brandon and the passion he exudes for capturing the moments of our lives, that we hired them on the spot. Brandon & Jeanessa shot our wedding as a team and we could not have been happier. They were so helpful, aware of what to focus on and put together an amazing series of videos from the highlights to the full length event. I cried tears of joy seeing the first cut, it perfectly captured the love, celebration and pure bliss my husband and I felt that day. When some key photos were missed by our photographer, Blair Wedding Studio worked with us to pull stills from their video to help round off our album. Brandon was truly a joy to work with from start to finish and we cannot thank him enough for going above and beyond for us. I cannot recommend Blair Wedding Studio enough!
    Rachelle Married on 03/12/2016
    The process and product was seamless. I felt calm and comfortable as they were knowledgeable of my timeline and were very flexible with every person in my wedding party. Absolutely love the video!!!

Pricing

Blair Wedding Studio Price Rates

623 Camino Real Redondo Beach, 90277
818-533-1955
Location of (Blair Wedding Studio)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding