Redondo Beach, CA 90277 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30

About Samantha Trixie Films

About My Style

I love capturing the eternal beauty of a couple’s wedding day. I believe that the spontaneous moments, both big and small, of truly genuine emotions is what makes being a wedding cinematographer absolutely worth it. As a hopeless romantic, I try to envision every angle of every meaningful moment on your wedding day like a piece of moving art that surpasses time. As a cinematographer, I strive to capture those moments and truly make it last forever.

I typically film documentary style and capture how your wedding truly is and feels. I believe that amazing cinematography happens when it is focused on the people and the very authentic emotions they are feeling.

About Me

I am based in Redondo Beach, CA but love to travel! I have been a freelance cinematographer and camera operator for the past 10 years. My favorite movies are Atonement, Pride and Prejudice, The Fall, and Moulin Rouge. I think the world is running out of these epic love story movies. So, I figured why not start documenting the real thing!

By the way, my close friends and family call me by my second name “Trixie” and, seeing as how I may be a part of one of the most intimate moments in your life, you can do the same!

I'm rebranding also my business, Samantha Trixie Films. I am venturing more to other types of videos beyond weddings. I'm excited to what's ahead.

Contact Me:

Videos 14 vídeos

24 Reviews for Samantha Trixie Films

• Isabela

Isabela Silos-Ramos · Married on 12/11/2019

All around great videographer!

My husband and I aren't very comfortable in front of the camera and could get super awkward but Trixie made everything so easy! Loved her warmth and also got a few directions in for the video. Love the edit to the video too!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Gabby Bashist · Married on 08/10/2019

Truly the best!

Trixie brings excitement, love, and creativity to her work. In addition, she is reliable, professional, and very personable. She has a true love for photography and film and this is very apparent in how she works with her clients. I thought I would be so awkward on camera, but Trixie made our session so fun! Trixie has a true talent for capturing emotion. She was able to capture all our special moments, love and personality in our engagement video. People always ask me who did our engagement video as it is so beautiful and unique. Lastly, Trixie was great to collaborate with and brought our vision to life, providing creative insight throughout the process. She is the videographer for our upcoming wedding this summer and I am thrilled to work with her again! I can't say enough wonderful things about Trixie. If you are looking for a fun and thoughtful out-of-the-box videographer and photographer with excellent people skills, look no further.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Ryan

Ryan Browning · Married on 08/10/2019

Fantastic Wedding Videographer!

Trixie is the best! My fiancé and I scheduled a Save The Date video shoot with Trixie and were beyond thrilled with how everything turned out. She was professional yet personable, meticulous yet efficient. In fact, we were so pleased with our experience that we have hired Trixie to create our wedding video! Highly recommend Samantha Trixie Films

Sent on 11/14/2018

Samantha Trixie Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2400.00
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray