446 Victory Ln, Springtown, TX 76082 Map · Phone number

About Black Sheep Catering

Hi my name is Cathy and I am the owner of Black Sheep BBQ. I have been married for 32 years and have 2 grown daughters and 2 adorable granddaughters. Family has always been a large part of who I am even in my big crazy family. We love to get together and enjoy life. I have always had a passion for food and loved hosting family celebrations. My family jokes that if 20 people show up spontaneously at my house, I can whip up an entire meal for them with no problem. It is just how I have always been!

I had always dreamed of starting a catering business but it wasn't until a few years ago that I started to see my dream become my reality. With my love of grilling and smoking foods I was asked to cater a very large wedding. It was definitely an adventure and learning experience, but it all turned out wonderful. Since that first big leap into the exciting catering business, I have been catering many events including weddings, anniversary parties, birthdays, showers, and more. I have enjoyed every minute of it. I love seeing the host of the party so satisfied and happy with the taste of the food and the presentation. It keeps me motivated and excited about my work.

• chefjaimie
Roasted chicken
d1ea2d00b468614f 1407251553034 baby shower

3 Reviews for Black Sheep Catering

Erika · Married on 10/06/2018

Cathy and Black Sheep BBQ catered my October 2018 wedding of 100 guests. Her barbecue, sides, and appetizers were absolutely delicious and huge crowd pleasers. She was also able to easily accommodate our vegetarian guests. Aside from the food, Cathy was so wonderful to work with. She went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. She was flexible with our last minute changes, and she is simply the sweetest. Thank you Cathy!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Vivian · Married on 06/24/2016

We used Black Sheep for the wedding reception dinner, as well as a wedding shower. Excellent experience all around to work with, and the food choices were varied, VERY tasty, and the presentation on the serving table was beautiful. Reasonably priced, and Black Sheep provided not just the food and servers, but plates, forks, glasses, napkins, etc at no extra charge, which makes it even more cost effective.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Cody · Married on 06/03/2017

Cathy Stark did a wonderful job of catering our wedding for approximately 100 guests. My bride and I wanted to have a buffet dinner with tacos, and Cathy was perfectly well prepared to provide this. Everything was fresh and made with care, from the meat to the veggies to the side dishes to the tortillas (and I'm picky where tortillas are concerned). Our guests were happy with the food, and everybody seemed to get what they wanted. We had a few guests with dietary restrictions, and Cathy took all steps necessary to ensure that these guests were accommodated.

When we decided that we needed snacks for the cocktail hour before the reception, Cathy was right there to help us; she initially planned to provide cheese, crackers, and fruit, but then also provided chips and queso - yum!

My only minor concern was that contacting Cathy via e-mail was challenging. In the run-up to the wedding I usually ended up having to call her and wait to get a call back from her. This was a bit challenging due to my work schedule. However, Cathy usually got back to me the same day, which is reasonable given that she probably has events booked on most days.

The food was delicious, and Cathy's service on the day of the wedding was top-notch. We would gladly hire her again.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Black Sheep Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Italian
    Mexican
    Southern
    Southwestern

• 446 Victory Ln Springtown, 76082 See on map
    Location of (Black Sheep Catering)