3880 S Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90034 Map · Phone number

About Bite Catering Couture

Custom Los Angeles Wedding Catering - Ask us for your custom proposal!

Explore our custom wedding catering offerings! Also, ask us for help finding a Los Angeles wedding venue!

Bite Catering Couture is a gourmet Los Angeles wedding caterer specializing in culinary adventure -- our menus contain beautifully presented food, varied flavors/ tastes, a variety of foods for guests to explore (inspired by small plates/ tasting menus), and a design that fits your guest expectations and wedding format.

We bring all this together by focused on creating a custom wedding designed around you.

We also have put together information on a number of venues across the LA area -- ask us for suggestions and ways venue selection can impact the feel, look, and overall cost of your wedding.

We've been in LA since 2007 and offer a full line of custom menus and formats (buffets, passed bites, plated meals, dessert displays, etc) and venues to make your wedding reflective of you as a couple, your family, and your guests. We work at a variety of price points -- give us a sense of your vision and the budget you want to work with and we would be excited to put together a custom proposal for you!

What We Believe

We believe a wedding is a celebration of the love and commitment that a couple shares. A great wedding should reflect where that couple has been, where they are in life now and the journey they are taking together.

What We Do

We work with every couple to make their wedding intimate and highly personalized.

Want to reflect your joint Hawaiian heritage with a modern twist? From specialty cocktails (pineapple-basil margaritas!) to an updated spin on a whole roast Hawaiian pig feast – tradition acknowledged with your own personalized flair.

Combining Jewish and traditional Asian families? We can create a delicious menu of traditional comfort foods- Korean tacos, matzo ball soup shots, mini potato latkes and malted green tea milkshakes – delicious and sure to bring families together!

Looking for something more fun and affordable? We can team up with you favorite food trucks to complement their fun service with an elegant cocktail hour and a beautiful dessert display.

Let our team know what is important to you and we will design a custom wedding around you!

Visit with us and put together your custom proposal!

310-401-4097

Sweets station
Picture9

11 Reviews for Bite Catering Couture

Jenny · Married on 08/01/2015

From day one, I knew that I wanted my wedding to have a different feel. I wanted quality passed appetizers and several stations so that guests would be able to mingle with one another and not have to awkwardly be confined to a table with people they don't know. Then I stumbled upon Bite Catering. Elizabeth contacted me immediately after filling out my interest form. She called and emailed multiple times to follow up and present a proposal for something perfect for me. She was personable and professional. When we booked Bite Catering, we scheduled a tasting. WOW! Little did we know, she had a whole themed room personalized to us ready for us to be served in. It was amazing. My husband and I were blown away with the quality of the whole experience. The food is amazing! Their team makes everything from scratch. I mean EVERYTHING (they make little loaves of bread for the mini grilled cheese sandwiches they offer). Elizabeth drove out for our venue walkthrough and made a great plan. The wedding day came, and the quality of service continued! Her team of servers and cooks were all professional and kind. The food was amazing. The setups were gorgeous. All of my guests said that it was THE best food that they have ever had at a wedding. If you are looking for amazing food (none of that traditional boring food you normally have at weddings), great quality, and professional people then Bite Catering is the company for you!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Diane · Married on 10/04/2014

Bite Catering was the perfect caterer for my daughter's wedding. She wanted an informal ,outdoor wedding at our home. She also wanted many different small bites of food ,so that the diffe4rent nationalities and food preferences of the eclectic guests ( many vegans) would all be satisfied. Bite catering did this with both good taste and good value. Their staff was very professional and courteous, even to the point of providing water and food for the bride's puppy who had to be relegated to a spare room and was quite overlooked in all the excitement. That's first-rate service!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Julia · Married on 04/04/2014

My husband and I were planning our 10th anniversary party and vow renewal to be held in Los Angeles and we currently reside in SC. While I lived in L.A. for many years I've been gone for ten so finding a caterer that was willing to work with me 3,000 miles away was a feat in itself. When I left a message on Bite Catering Coutoure's voice mail, Elizabeth Goel, the owner, called me herself. She took all of the stress and worry out of the planning and was able to help me with the furniture and linen rentals as well. The pricing was more than fair for all the work and personal interest Elizabeth gives to her clients. There is no hard sell and she has a financial option for every budget. She came out to the home where we were holding the event to do a site visit and planned the seating/food set up and on the day of the renewal, her crew showed up and did everything. And I mean everything! The host and hostess of the party were so impressed with the fact that they had to do so little. Everyone raved over the food and the set up. She planned everything from the "bride and groom" greeting cocktails to the coffee (even with to-go cups!) and dessert. I've recieved calls from everyone at the renewal still talking about the delicious food and the unique presentation. The assistants with her were all professional, prompt and extremely pleasant to work with. If you're having any kind of function that you want to make a big impression or just have a great time with no fuss and a lot of panache and style, I strongly urge you to try Bite Catering Coutoure! It's definitely a one-stop shop and one phone call can get a party started that will be a conversation topic for months to come! Many thanks to Elizabeth and her entire staff for making our special evening so magical and memorable. It was truly a flawless event!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Award

Bite Catering Couture FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 150.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 95.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, House Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, BBQ, British, French, German, Italian, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Floral Design, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Chalkboards, Signage
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Tents

• 3880 S Robertson Blvd Los Angeles, 90034 See on map