Bird & Bee Wedding Films

Montclair, NJ View map
$4,250 Most Popular Price

$4,250 Most Popular Price

YOU HAVE ONE CHANCE TO HAVE A DOCUMENTARY MADE ABOUT YOUR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER.

That’s why you need to find the right videographer for your big day.

Wedding films have gone through a renaissance with the advent of digital camera technology. It’s easier than even to get high quality images of your wedding. But don’t let that fool you--a beautiful image is nothing without a clear story. That’s why the mission of Bird & Bee is to capture and retell the story of your wedding day.

Through sync audio, interviews, cinema verite style shooting and highly stylized editing, this extra emotional labor of telling your story makes the emotions of the day resonate for years to come.

We want to help you make something that will stand the test of time. That's why we create films that tell your story in an entertaining way.

The idea is to have a film your children's children are going to watch, instead of having random clips that will sit on your computer unwatched. ​We work with you to tell your story the way you want it to be told, so it can be remembered the way you want.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,250

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

Michael A. Married on 05/11/2021

Absolutely unique!

My wife and I were looking for a videographer who wasn't just your run-of-the-mill wedding vendor. When we were searching for wedding videographers, we were seeing a bunch of wedding videos that were just a bunch of slow videos put together. The videos didn't go anywhere, and it didn't feel like it was tailored to the couple. However, when we stumbled upon Bird and Bee Wedding Films, we were absolutely blown away! We reached out to Bird and Bee to inquire about having them for our wedding right away, and the team was extremely responsive and knowledgable. They really made us feel comfortable as they took us through the process creating the vision we had for our film. We didn't feel like they were using sales tactics, and we felt there was so much value.

Hayes, the head editor, has a completely different philosophy on wedding films. He really focuses on the couple, and he makes sure to bring their love story to life. That's what he did for us. Not to mention, he approaches his films in a documentary cinematic style.

In the planning process, it was so much fun how he took us through a "pre-shoot" in our meetings. It felt like we were in the producer's meeting on a real-live film set! We shot our wedding film with a bunch of cutaway interviews that brought some humor to our film, as my wife and I are quirky. We loved that! A great added addition to Bird and Bee's arsenal is their use of drones. Having a drone shot really makes it feel like a highly produced film!

The editing process was so much fun to see unfold. We went through a few edits with Hayes and the team, and they were very on top of the process. When I mean edits, I mean very minute details that we wanted tweaked. The film, as a whole, was absolutely stellar, and I could not stop crying every time I watched it.

Bird and Bee is the only company that got back to me right away, provided comfortability and transparency to us, and delivered an amazing film that brought the best day of our lives to a beautiful recap.

Look no further because Bird and Bee is the real deal!

-Mike and Ashley
  • Kayla
    Kayla E. Married on 06/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Re-live your wedding in an authentic and elegant way!!

Hayes is a true creative genius if you are lucky enough to book him to capture your wedding - don't hesitate, do it! He is masterful at representing your love story and personalities in the most genuine and gorgeous way. Day of - he is hyper-professional and inconspicuous but also feels like a close friend who you'd want to invite. The results of this film have blown me, my family and my friends (NYU film grads) out of the water. His work makes skeptics who may be hesitating to invest in a wedding reel (my husband finds most of them corny or forced) instant believers because the quality and craftsmanship is so rare and above and beyond what you typically see. I can't recommend Hayes and Bird & Bee Wedding Films enough!
    Lisa C. Married on 11/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Helpful, compassionate, and responsive!!

Our wedding was supposed to be this month, but due to COVID it had to be postponed. Hayes and the Bird & Bee team were so helpful, understanding, and responsive working with us to find a solution! In our meetings so far, Hayes has really worked to get to know my fiance and I and has helped us zero in on what's most important to us on our wedding day. We can't wait to have Bird & Bee film our wedding and see the finished product!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

24 Church Street, Floor 2 Montclair, NJ, 07042
2012641552
Location of (Bird & Bee Wedding Films)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding