Biltmore Country Club

Barrington, IL View map

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Country/Golf Club

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
Event Rentals

What catering services do you offer?

Outside Cake

What event items are available?

Chairs

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Margaret K. Married on 10/05/2019

Great Option!

The organizer and chef are fantastic! We have been members for years and knew I had to get married here. The interior has been completely redone and the grounds are beautiful.
    Lauren Married on 10/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hands-down the best wedding team out there

I cannot say enough positive things about the team at Biltmore CC. Not only did we have our wedding at Biltmore but I have also attended a wedding at Biltmore and in both instances, the food, service, atmosphere and overall quality were simply fantastic. Pat and her team know exactly what they're doing and were the absolute best to work with leading up to the wedding and on the day-of. Also, Biltmore recently underwent a BEAUTIFUL redesign, which has given the club a nice modern (less country club-y) vibe. Plus, if you have an outdoor wedding, you have the bonus of all the gorgeous flowers/landscaping throughout. Overall, we could not be happier with how everything turned out.
    Note: my parents are members at Biltmore and we were able to reserve the entire club for our wedding so we had 100% of the wait staff on our wedding night, which made things even THAT much better.
    Amy Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We could not have been more pleased with the venue! I did not have a specific "day of coordinator" so I had left it up to Pat and the staff at Biltmore to help my vision come true- and they did just that! I walked in and everything was exactly how I had asked it to be! I kept hearing all night how impressed people were with the venue. Recent updates to the club are beautiful and fresh, and it's neutral tones are a lovely background to any color palate you might choose! If the weather is accommodating, there is indoor and outdoor space that could be used for cocktail hour, etc. Food is all in house so it is easy to work with the chef and staff to get what you are looking for. The grounds and landscaping are stunning! We ended up deciding to take almost all our pictures there. I 100% recommend this venue!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
160 Biltmore-cc.com Barrington, IL, 60010
8473811960
Location of (Biltmore Country Club)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding