45 N. San Gabriel Blvd. , Pasadena, CA 91107 · Phone number · Visit website

About Billotti’s Catering

A full service catering company serving many Southern California Counties like Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside and more. We specialize in Fine Italian and American cuisines. We thrive working on a personal level with each client to create a package that fits best with their needs, wants and budgets. Some of our most popular and unique services include:
Made-to-order pasta bar service with an array of meats, veggies, sauces and pastas. Includes salad and fresh bread.
Made-to-order gourmet slider station with a variety of some of our signature burgers such as prime tri tip, bbq bacon, all American burger, Parmesan chicken, shredded pesto chicken and more. Typically includes Nick’s Mac and Cheese, homemade potato chips, fruit or filled veggies and a choice of salad.
We also offer buffet services, plated dinners (sit down) and family style dinners (large platters served at each table, semi sit down).
Consider adding a non-alcoholic beverage service, some of our fine desserts, staffing and bar tending services. We look forward to serving you!

screen shot 2019 05 09 at 10 47 46 am 51 1064959 1557424204
screen shot 2019 05 09 at 10 47 46 am 51 1064959 1557424204

2 Reviews for Billotti’s Catering

Molly · Married on 12/04/2016

3.0

Nicholas from Bilotti's Catering is great at what he does. He sometimes took a little longer than I liked to respond to emails and did not always answer all of the questions I asked without me having to ask a 2nd time. But often he would be responding on a Sunday night or Monday when I'm sure he has just finished a busy weekend of catering jobs, so it's to be expected. He was always very pleasant to work with though, and I wouldn't hesitate to use him again, even just for birthday party's or holiday celebrations.

He was very accommodating to working in my budget and creating a custom catering package for me (including custom food I asked if he could prepare - Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese shooters, mediterranean skewers, etc). We ended up going with the pasta bar (an amazing value!) and it was a huge hit with our wedding guests. Everyone commented on how good the food was and how they loved that they could each customize their entree. I was shocked at how quickly the line moved! I got 2 chefs for about 70 guests and the service was faster than a drive-thru, without sacrificing them being personable and fun with all of my guests.

They were kind enough to set aside a set of appetizers (in addition to the pasta bar) for me and my husband since we were busy taking pictures during the cocktail hour. They even re-heated it for me as soon as we were done with the photos so I could properly enjoy it. They personally came over after they had cleaned up to thank me for using their services and congratulate us. They set up and cleaned up without needing to speak to me at all, which is very important on an incredibly busy day like your DIY wedding day!

Sent on 02/16/2017