DJ Biggie Entertainment

Elmira, NY View map
$1,000 Most Popular Price

$1,000 Most Popular Price

I am the Owner Operator of Biggie Entertainment.
My Focus is to create the prince charming story in your life. I am focused on your needs and your wants.
I work for you. And attempt to make your event as Wonderful as it should be. I love my work and music is my hearts desire, whether singing a song or playing music for an audience, I strive to be the best Entertainer I can be and want your event to be a great success that people talk about for years to come. Thank you, for adding to my story I offer Lighting as an all inclusive package included no extra chargeKaraoke is a small extra charge.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1000.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1000.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
    Ashley L. Married on 10/24/2020

A great DJ!

I own a wedding and event planning company, Toney Consulting, and recently had the privilege of working with John for a couple of weddings. Where do I even begin…

First, he was early which automatically puts you in my “good” book right off the bat. There is nothing like a vendor arriving 1 hour prior to ceremony and expecting to be set and ready in time.
    When John arrived, he assisted me with posting signage, because this girl doesn’t have the muscles to hammer a post into the ground 😂

I showed him where he would be setting up and he got it done! He needed no direction and took initiative. That is every wedding planners dream.

Throughout the day we had lots of changes and John was extremely adaptable and ensured transitions were seamless.

He was professional and on top of his game.

Thank you, John, for being so great to work with. I’m looking forward to working with you again in the future!
    Catalina Married on 08/15/2020

Helpful, amazing and smooth transition every step of the way

Not only did he help me choose a few songs I had missed for my wedding, he was completely fine with the sudden change of venue. He made sure the music was appropriate for whatever part of the wedding we were in (ex: didn’t play dance music during dinner) and double checked the time schedule with me to keep things smooth. I would highly recommend him because he plays the music you want to hear, not the music he wants to hear.

DJ Biggie Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for letting me help build your romance story it was a great time! Seemingly enjoyed by all.
    Elsie J. Married on 05/09/2020

Flexible and Fun!

We loved Biggie! He was so flexible when we had to change our wedding venue a week before our wedding and he kept our guests dancing all night! Would definitely use him for any other event!

Deals

DJ Biggie Entertainment 1
Exclusive
DJ Biggie Entertainment 2
Discount
If the Bride or groom is active military or a veteran You will receive a 15% discount off final price

100 North Main Street Elmira, NY, 14901
Location of (DJ Biggie Entertainment)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding