Cleveland, OH 44113 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $800

About Big Mic Productions

Big Mic Productions has been serving Northeast Ohio since 2001. We are highly rated because we are knowledgeable and go above and beyond expectations. We will make sure your reception runs smoothly and your guests stay on the dance floor all night long.

Follow Big Mic Productions on

18 Reviews for Big Mic Productions

• Sidney

Sidney Bugajski · Married on 04/13/2019

Fanatics Of Dancing At Weddings Find Perfect DJ

Before my husband and I were married we had attended a good amount of weddings (as they say, they come in waves, and it's true). One of the critiques we had about many of them were the music choice/dancing. We found Mike while searching through reviews on The Knot in the Akron/Canton area (our wedding was in New Philadelphia, OH which is about 45 minutes south of Akron) and we came across his page. All reviews were great and it sounded like he kept the wedding reception moving. We set up a phone call with Mike and he made us feel at ease from the very beginning. He listened to our concerns and we explained to him what we were looking for and he said basically everything we were looking for he did. Mike was also very reasonably priced and was very upfront with cost as well as available equipment. After that we talked with Mike on the phone a few more times leading up to the big day and he was always patient and helpful. During our wedding day he was so attentive to our needs and to our schedule and ultimately helped the day to go smoothly. A wedding guest told my mom that during the reception Mike let our photographer know that "something big" looked to be happening and that it might be a good photo opportunity. This moment was when my mom dancing with my "Papa" (her dad) who just turned 90 this year so that was something we wanted to capture. He and our photographer (who had never met) worked great together. Mike helped to tie so many of the working pieces of our wedding day together. We've had so many people tell us how fun our wedding and reception both were; I don't remember the dance floor not being packed with people and I distinctly remember numerous people "boo-ing" when he stopped playing after our last song because they wanted to party on. Jeff and I are so happy we hired him, he helped us to have one of the best days and night ever. We hope he had as much fun as we all did!
    -Sidney and Jeff

Sent on 05/12/2019

Susan · Married on 12/08/2018

Great wedding DJ!

We hired Big Mic Productions to DJ our wedding on December 8th. He did a great job and even arrived early to help prepare for the ceremony music. He kept people dancing and was able to play requested songs. His uplighting was nice and set the tone for the night. We were very happy. Thanks again Mike

Sent on 01/10/2019

Kristina · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic & organized DJ!!

Mike was a wonderful DJ to work with. We were recommended him and I don’t regret it one bit. He was very organized which my type A personality worked very well with! He had everything ready for us as far as paperwork to fill out. It took out the guessing of what to do where. When it came to the big day we were ALWAYS on time for the various events throughout the reception and I didn’t have to think about a thing. He made the night SO easy for us. The music was phenomenal!!! Everyone has been raving about how much they danced. Mike kept the party going the entire night. I’m pretty sure there wasn’t a point where no one was dancing. I highly recommend Mike!! Great personality, great prices and a fantastic DJ who knows how to keep a party going!

Sent on 10/22/2018