1560 Buckhurst Run, Wadsworth, OH 44281 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $800

About Big Mic Productions

Big Mic Productions has been serving Northeast Ohio since 2001. We are highly rated because we are knowledgeable and go above and beyond expectations. We will make sure your reception runs smoothly and your guests stay on the dance floor all night long.

Follow Big Mic Productions on

25 Reviews for Big Mic Productions

• Lydia

Lydia Althouse · Getting married on 06/07/2021

What a fun time!

WOW! Mike did an amazing job at our reception. He kept the dance floor going all night long and everyone stayed until the end. He knew exactly what songs to play to keep everyone on the dance floor and played a variety of music that fit our taste. Mike also played the type of music we wanted. His "DJ homework" that we completed before the wedding allowed us to work together to make our reception perfect. I would highly recommend Big Mic Productions to any bride and groom. He is flexible, honest, and so fun to work with. He ensures that everything goes through without error. He is also quick to respond to emails and phone calls- something that was super helpful during the wedding planning process. Thanks so much Big Mic Productions!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Alison R · Married on 07/11/2020

DJ Dan was great!

We hired Dan as our wedding DJ, and he was phenomenal! He helped make sure we stayed on track with time, and played great music all night! He even checked in with us before playing any risky music our friends requested, just to be sure we were fine with it! I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney Elizabeth · Married on 05/01/2020

Amazing DJ!

Mike exceeded our expectations as the DJ for our wedding! As most people do, I rely heavily on reviews to find vendors/products that I'm looking for. And he had nothing but wonderful things in his which is why we contacted him. But I was SOLD after chatting with him, and him telling me that it was his job to make sure everything ran smoothly on the wedding day, and it was my job to have fun. Music to my ears, literally. He has a ton of experience with weddings, and he really did go above and beyond the call of DJ duties!

Communication with him was always prompt and easy, he was one of the only things I never was concerned about for the wedding! He was confident and organized.

Mike made it so easy for us with the planning, he was thorough and meticulous. He was on top of everything. He sent us a worksheet to fill out before the wedding (which he was super patient waiting for us to send it to him haha), detailing which songs we wanted when, etc. But what really impressed me was that he was so helpful with suggestions on not only what songs we could use, but even for the order of events and other aspects of the day. And he reassured us that we could be as involved as much or as little as we wanted to! He has a lot of wedding experience, and he expressed that we shouldn't feel pressured to pick out every single song and we trusted him. He went above and beyond to make sure the day went exactly how we wanted it to. And he delivered!

From set up, to ceremony, to dinner, to reception.. he was so hands-on and involved in every process. He really blew us away by not only being such a fun and entertaining DJ - but also such a great support person at the wedding in general! Our dance floor was always full, and all our guests had great things to say about him. I could not have been happier with his services & if you are looking for a wedding DJ look no further!! Book Mike!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Award

• 1560 Buckhurst Run Wadsworth, OH, 44281 See on map
    Location of (Big Mic Productions)