Cleveland, OH 44113 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $800

About Big Mic Productions

Big Mic Productions has been serving Northeast Ohio since 2001. We are highly rated because we are knowledgeable and go above and beyond expectations. We will make sure your reception runs smoothly and your guests stay on the dance floor all night long.

Follow Big Mic Productions on

22 Reviews for Big Mic Productions

• Courtney

Courtney Elizabeth · Married on 05/01/2020

Amazing DJ!

Mike exceeded our expectations as the DJ for our wedding! As most people do, I rely heavily on reviews to find vendors/products that I'm looking for. And he had nothing but wonderful things in his which is why we contacted him. But I was SOLD after chatting with him, and him telling me that it was his job to make sure everything ran smoothly on the wedding day, and it was my job to have fun. Music to my ears, literally. He has a ton of experience with weddings, and he really did go above and beyond the call of DJ duties!

Communication with him was always prompt and easy, he was one of the only things I never was concerned about for the wedding! He was confident and organized.

Mike made it so easy for us with the planning, he was thorough and meticulous. He was on top of everything. He sent us a worksheet to fill out before the wedding (which he was super patient waiting for us to send it to him haha), detailing which songs we wanted when, etc. But what really impressed me was that he was so helpful with suggestions on not only what songs we could use, but even for the order of events and other aspects of the day. And he reassured us that we could be as involved as much or as little as we wanted to! He has a lot of wedding experience, and he expressed that we shouldn't feel pressured to pick out every single song and we trusted him. He went above and beyond to make sure the day went exactly how we wanted it to. And he delivered!

From set up, to ceremony, to dinner, to reception.. he was so hands-on and involved in every process. He really blew us away by not only being such a fun and entertaining DJ - but also such a great support person at the wedding in general! Our dance floor was always full, and all our guests had great things to say about him. I could not have been happier with his services & if you are looking for a wedding DJ look no further!! Book Mike!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Daniel · Married on 09/14/2019

Great DJ and highly recommend

Mike does an amazing job running the show on your wedding day. You’ll feel very comfortable knowing he is there!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Waters · Married on 07/20/2019

Fun, helpful, and professional

Booking Big Mic Productions was one of the best decisions we made. We got a preview of his work as guests at another wedding, but getting to work with him as a couple was a rewarding experience all it's own.

Mike made sure everything was simple and flowed well. He offered amazingly helpful suggestions, had no problem accommodating requests, and was very chill and kept everything at a nice pace. Not only did he help us pick songs when we were stuck, but he was amazing at reading the room and picking songs he knew we'd love (seriously, it's like he knew Space Jam was my favorite movie growing up and that I'd die happy dancing to the theme song at my wedding).

Big Mic Productions was worth every penny, but it didn't even cost too many. You won't go wrong with him.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Award

• Cleveland, 44113 See on map
    Location of (Big Mic Productions)