Cleveland, OH 44113 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $800

About Big Mic Productions

Big Mic Productions has been serving Northeast Ohio since 2001. We are highly rated because we are knowledgeable and go above and beyond expectations. We will make sure your reception runs smoothly and your guests stay on the dance floor all night long.

Follow Big Mic Productions on

20 Reviews for Big Mic Productions

• Samantha

Samantha Waters · Married on 07/20/2019

Fun, helpful, and professional

Booking Big Mic Productions was one of the best decisions we made. We got a preview of his work as guests at another wedding, but getting to work with him as a couple was a rewarding experience all it's own.

Mike made sure everything was simple and flowed well. He offered amazingly helpful suggestions, had no problem accommodating requests, and was very chill and kept everything at a nice pace. Not only did he help us pick songs when we were stuck, but he was amazing at reading the room and picking songs he knew we'd love (seriously, it's like he knew Space Jam was my favorite movie growing up and that I'd die happy dancing to the theme song at my wedding).

Big Mic Productions was worth every penny, but it didn't even cost too many. You won't go wrong with him.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Rachele

Rachele · Married on 05/24/2019

Awesome DJ

Mike was an awesome DJ for our wedding and was super helpful with the logistics of the day and in working with the venue. He provided a worksheet prior to the wedding to get all necessary information which helped the day run smoothly. We had an outdoor ceremony and he provided all of the equipment needed and arrived early to get things set and working prior to our guests arriving. He worked with the officiant to determine if mics were needed and played the songs requested. Mike also helped out during dinner and dismissed tables for us as the caterer only had enough people to help with serving the food. Actually Mike also recommended our caterer - Proper Pig Barbecue- and more than half of our guests said that the food was the best they ever had at a wedding. All of our guests enjoyed interacting with Mike, they were happy with the music and danced until it was closing time. I would highly recommend Big Mic Productions for your wedding/event music&entertainment needs. Mike was very reasonably priced and did an awesome job!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Sidney

Sidney Bugajski · Married on 04/13/2019

Fanatics Of Dancing At Weddings Find Perfect DJ

Before my husband and I were married we had attended a good amount of weddings (as they say, they come in waves, and it's true). One of the critiques we had about many of them were the music choice/dancing. We found Mike while searching through reviews on The Knot in the Akron/Canton area (our wedding was in New Philadelphia, OH which is about 45 minutes south of Akron) and we came across his page. All reviews were great and it sounded like he kept the wedding reception moving. We set up a phone call with Mike and he made us feel at ease from the very beginning. He listened to our concerns and we explained to him what we were looking for and he said basically everything we were looking for he did. Mike was also very reasonably priced and was very upfront with cost as well as available equipment. After that we talked with Mike on the phone a few more times leading up to the big day and he was always patient and helpful. During our wedding day he was so attentive to our needs and to our schedule and ultimately helped the day to go smoothly. A wedding guest told my mom that during the reception Mike let our photographer know that "something big" looked to be happening and that it might be a good photo opportunity. This moment was when my mom dancing with my "Papa" (her dad) who just turned 90 this year so that was something we wanted to capture. He and our photographer (who had never met) worked great together. Mike helped to tie so many of the working pieces of our wedding day together. We've had so many people tell us how fun our wedding and reception both were; I don't remember the dance floor not being packed with people and I distinctly remember numerous people "boo-ing" when he stopped playing after our last song because they wanted to party on. Jeff and I are so happy we hired him, he helped us to have one of the best days and night ever. We hope he had as much fun as we all did!
    -Sidney and Jeff