Atlanta, GA 30309 Map · Phone number

About Big Day Photography

A fresh personable approach to your wedding. Our beautifully captured portraits and clean creative images reflect the emotion and fun of your day with a relaxed yet candid professional style.

20 Reviews for Big Day Photography

Bianca · Married on 06/06/2009

Rafael is the BEST! I had sooo much fun when he did my pictures. I look at them today and remember the fun times we had taking those pictures. He was soo nice to me and made me feel really comfortable. I was really happy with my pictures. If you want a really good photographer..go with Big Day Photography. Rafael makes it fun and easy to work with! My mom, aunt and uncle and cousin had the most fun with it. I remember all those cars honking at us lol. Get Rafael, he wont disappoint you, i can promise you that :)

Sent on 05/26/2010

Chaney · Married on 05/02/2009

Wonderful!

Sent on 02/04/2010

Cathy · Married on 08/30/2008

Rafael and his co-photographer Dawn were an absolute pleasure to work with, and truly captured the spirit and essence of our wedding day. It is so important to have a caring, professional and qualified photographer, someone that you feel comfortable with so that they can photograph you at your best. Rafael has all of these qualities and more. He is conscientious, considerate, talented and delightful. He and his co-photographer will seamlessly blend into your wedding without you even knowing they are there. I received so many compliments from our guests about Rafael and his co-photographer at our wedding. Most importantly, they took a large variety of photos - from traditional to creative, from funny to contemplative - in a very natural, unobtrusive way. There was so much going on that day that I was so glad they were there to capture every last detail for us. I have no doubt that there is no situation or type of wedding that they can’t handle.

Sent on 11/10/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Lara Molettiere Events
    Lara Molettiere Events Wedding Planners

Rafael is amazing! He is very amiable and easy to work with as are his assistants, and his professionalism is unparalleled. His work is beautiful, and I cannot recommend him highly enough!