228 E 45th st, New York, NY 10017 Map · Phone number

About Big Apple Florist

Big Apple Florist is a wedding florist based in New York City that serves Manhattan and the city’s other four boroughs. At Big Apple Florist, the team of talented floral designers prides themselves on being one of the premier florists in the city. They specialize in creating high-end floral designs that can be completely customized to fit your unique needs and wants on your wedding day.

At Big Apple Florist, the team offers a wide floral selection that includes high-quality floral productions, colors and designs. Their floral services include consultations, venue visit, samples, delivery, setup and cleanup, as well as floral preservation. Big Apple Florist creates several types of floral arrangements, including aisle and altar decor, bouquets and boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor and flower petals.

Follow Big Apple Florist on

Table centerpiece
Table centerpiece

8 Reviews for Big Apple Florist

Candice · Married on 10/14/2017

Leha was so terrific to work with! I met with her and she totally understood my vision and what I wanted. She presented me with a complete proposal with two days with pictures, prices, ideas, everything! The final product was also amazing. I loved, loved my bouquet as well as all the beautiful flowers in our church. She was so nice and easy to work with. Just a delight.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2013

Lui at Big Apple Florist was amazing to work with - she was very responsive and flexible (even when I changed my mind about the type of flowers just two weeks before the wedding!). She also accommodated our budget without a problem. The table arrangements were beautiful and I loved my bouquet!! Thank you, Lui!!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Evelina · Married on 07/10/2013

Georgeann and the staff are extremely friendly, personable and make you feel at ease. I truly felt like my good friends are creating my flowers, accessories, such as flower bracelets ( wristlets) and pocket flowers for men, including my husband. Also, delivery was right on time which it is so important! Imagine waiting for flower delivery on your wedding day while you GOT TO GO?! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Big Apple Florist FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals

• 228 E 45th st New York, NY, 10017 See on map