Bowie, Bowie, MD 20720 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,095
Availability Check your date

About Beya Johnson Photography

Beya Johnson is a professional wedding photographer in Bowie, Maryland. Her wedding packages are all-inclusive, and provide you a priceless keepsake of your wedding. Beya’s eye for detail helps to preserve the memories of you and your loved ones, in an artistic, authentic medium. Her many years of experience and travel gives Beya an appreciation for weddings of all kinds and traditions. She offers one-of-a-kind wedding collections you’ll be glad to hold onto for years to come.

Beya has flexible wedding packages that allow you to choose your hours and services. Basic packages include all-day footage, an engagement shoot, digital files, and prints after the wedding. Larger packages include a second photographer and album, as well as the basic wedding services. All photos are color corrected and professionally edited before you receive proof or order prints. Beya Johnson Photography strives to offer the highest quality service and final products, so you can hold onto these memories for a lifetime.

Follow Beya Johnson Photography on

Beya Johnson Photography 6
Beya Johnson Photography 7
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 04/05/2019

Beya Johnson Photography is more than AMAZING!!!

From the first day I spoke to Beya I said yes she is the perfect person to capture our special day. If I could give this review more than 5 stars I will. Beya went way and above and exceeded our expectations. I hired Beya before actually meeting with her in person, we had a facetime call and went over details of our wedding and I know she was the photographer I wanted. She is so personable, easy going, and exceptionally knowledgeable and amazing at her craft. We had a large wedding party 20 people total and she was able to keep everyone on track and engaged. My wedding party and wedding guests asked where did you find her everyone loved working with her. I highly recommend working with Beya and her assistant they are fabulous. I can't wait to see rest of the wedding pictures. She is very responsive she sent us sneak peaks the same night of our wedding. Beya I look forward to working with you again to capture more memorable events.

Love Always,

Beya Johnson Photography 18
    Beya Johnson Photography 19
    Beya Johnson Photography 20

Jenn Severn · Married on 11/03/2018

Nothing less than amazing!

Beya was an absolute pleasure to work with! from the first time I reached out to her up to when’s we received our photos back the whole experience was flawless. Very easy to get in touch with and not only was she always quick to respond to emails but she had our sneak peak photos back to us 8am the day after our wedding! Her skills and professionalism are what i hoped to have from the photographer on my wedding day. She helped with organizing family photos and made sure everything ran right on schedule. Choosing a photographer is stressful for your big day because the photos are all you’ll have when it’s all over. I could not have been any happier with how ours turned out. Pricing was extremely reasonable. You will NOT find better value with anyone else. I would definitely recommend Beya to anyone in search of a photographer.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Beya Johnson Photography 21
    Beya Johnson Photography 22
    Beya Johnson Photography 23

Award

Beya Johnson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,095.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints