Richmond, VA 23298 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Betty Clicker Photography

My name is Kate. If you're curious, Betty Clicker is a nickname I was given as a child. I think of it as my photography alias and figurative superwoman cape. Quality time is my currency, and calm is my superpower.

Life is about relationships. Listening to and getting to know my clients is essential to my creative process, and allows me to make honest photographs that connect our visions, match personality to portraiture, and establish trust. I strive to make photographs that broaden our emotional repertoire, encourage nostalgia, and show the importance of slowing down and being present. I'm inspired by the art that exists in genuine moments of connection between people and their surroundings and enjoy working with couples who are not afraid to be creative and live fully outside the lines.

I will make a photograph if I notice an irresistible puddle of light or the seductive trifecta of atmosphere, composition and design, but otherwise hunt for the moments and beautiful imperfections punctuate your wedding with emotion and laughter. I'll capture colorful swirls of chaos, peaceful moments of structured serendipity, and everything in between. I'm an observant fly on the wall, but prepared at any moment to jump in and be a decisive but calming presence without needing to be asked.

I'd love to get to know one another and discuss how we can collaborate to make photographs that illustrate the narrative of your family and community.

kate@bettyclicker.com

bcphome 1 26

23 Reviews for Betty Clicker Photography

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

Kate is so lovely and did a fantastic job at our wedding! She had great ideas for some unique shots and stayed a little later when she noticed some good picture opportunities. I’d recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Lucy · Married on 06/03/2017

We splurged with Betty Clicker, since the rest of our wedding was on a pretty tight budget. It was absolutely money well spent. Our photos are perfect, and genuinely capture the emotions of the day, far beyond posed portraits. I look forward to hiring Kate to photograph other life events as they happen! She's also just plain a lovely person and I wish I lived in Richmond so we could be friends.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Emily · Married on 11/19/2016

Betty Clicker Photography is simply the best!! We had the privilege f Kate photographing my brother's wedding in August of 2013. Kate is highly professional, friendly, and also creative- a combination that most photographers lack. I often see stale photos from weddings- overly posed, no sense of creativity, etc. Betty Clicker Photography is different. She has an extremely gifted eye and captures moments that a bride can only dream of. There was not a single bad photo in the bunch- and being one to HIGHLY judge myself in photos, I loved every single one- I think because of her ability to catch someone in their natural state. She has gone on to photograph other events for friends and family and has never let us down. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Award

Betty Clicker Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• The Hive Wedding Collective
    The Hive Wedding Collective Wedding Planners

Kate is one of our top recommendations for our event planning clients. Her talent and eye are a quiet storm. She never oversteps, she never barks orders at rowdy bridal parties, and she never misses the tiny details that are meaningful for years to come. She is lovely. You should hire her. She will exceed your expectations.

• Make It Posh Events
    Make It Posh Events Wedding Planners

I just love Betty Clicker's style. The composition of the shots are amazing. A photographer is such an important vendor for your wedding. You need to really click to get the shots your looking for. Betty Clicker is your girl!

• Kim Moody Design
    Kim Moody Design Wedding Planners

We greatly enjoyed working with Kate and it was so refreshing to see her approach to wedding photography. She was calm and efficient as we worked through the rain plan on our most recent wedding together and quickly changed gears to get set up after the change of plans. We look forward to working with her again in the future!