Betty Clicker Photography

Richmond, VA View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

I'm a photographer based in Richmond, Virginia who is inspired every day by the creative potential bubbling under the surface of seemingly mundane moments. I love working with people who aren’t afraid to let me into their worlds for the day and want to give me an all-access pass to be a documentarian and an artist. I know how a wedding can feel like such a blur - photography helps me slow down and appreciate the small things. I hope it does that for you, too.

With over a decade of professional photography experience, my creative journey has been circuitous and fulfilling. I am the co-founder of design studio Palindrome Creative Co. as well as co-founder of The Family Narrative conference. My work has included features in The New York Times, The Washington Post, NPR, Virginia Public Media, Garden & Gun, Martha Stewart, Imbibe Magazine, Forbes, Travel + Leisure - and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Negatives
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Kate Married on 07/20/2019

Book her ASAP - she is the best!

If you’ve come across Kate while looking for a wedding photographer, i’m here to tell you that your search is over because she is the literal best - there’s no one that can compete with her!

She was recommended to me and once I saw her photos on her website, I knew she was the one. Then I talked to her on the phone and extra knew she was the one. Her demeanor is so easy going, reassuring and knowledgeable. Check out her website and you see her work - they are incredible for not only do they capture the beauty of newlyweds, family, and friends, but she captures all of the feelings from those moments.

On my wedding day, she was such a warm presence to have around. Yet also somehow you never knew she was there. She observes the moments and let’s them unfold while capturing their essence. She captured photos of our two excitable pups and made them look calm and collected. Remember how I said how you feel the moments of others weddings? Imagine when you are looking at the photos from your own. When I (quickly) received my photos, I couldn’t believe it. My heart, it felt like I was just back there! She captured moments I didn’t know were unwinding. She captured the raw emotions on all of our faces. My family and friends have told me her photos are the best they have ever seen from a wedding and I feel the exact same way. Thank you Kate for allowing us to relive the most amazing day of our life over and over again and feel just like we did on that day! And everyone else, book Kate ASAP!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 09/23/2017
    Kate is so lovely and did a fantastic job at our wedding! She had great ideas for some unique shots and stayed a little later when she noticed some good picture opportunities. I’d recommend to anyone!
    Lucy Married on 06/03/2017
    We splurged with Betty Clicker, since the rest of our wedding was on a pretty tight budget. It was absolutely money well spent. Our photos are perfect, and genuinely capture the emotions of the day, far beyond posed portraits. I look forward to hiring Kate to photograph other life events as they happen! She's also just plain a lovely person and I wish I lived in Richmond so we could be friends.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

The Hive Wedding Collective The Hive Wedding Collective Wedding Planners

Kate is one of our top recommendations for our event planning clients. Her talent and eye are a quiet storm. She never oversteps, she never barks orders at rowdy bridal parties, and she never misses the tiny details that are meaningful for years to come. She is lovely. You should hire her. She will exceed your expectations.

Make It Posh Events Make It Posh Events Wedding Planners

I just love Betty Clicker's style. The composition of the shots are amazing. A photographer is such an important vendor for your wedding. You need to really click to get the shots your looking for. Betty Clicker is your girl!

Kim Moody Design Kim Moody Design Wedding Planners

We greatly enjoyed working with Kate and it was so refreshing to see her approach to wedding photography. She was calm and efficient as we worked through the rain plan on our most recent wedding together and quickly changed gears to get set up after the change of plans. We look forward to working with her again in the future!

321 Brook Rd Richmond, VA, 23220
Location of (Betty Clicker Photography)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding