321 Brook Rd, Richmond, VA 23220 Map · Phone number

About Betty Clicker Photography

My name is Kate. If you're curious, Betty Clicker is a nickname I was given as a child. I think of it as my photography alias and figurative superwoman cape. Quality time is my currency, and calm is my superpower.

Life is about relationships. Listening to and getting to know my clients is essential to my creative process, and allows me to make honest photographs that connect our visions, match personality to portraiture, and establish trust. I strive to make photographs that broaden our emotional repertoire, encourage nostalgia, and show the importance of slowing down and being present. I'm inspired by the art that exists in genuine moments of connection between people and their surroundings and enjoy working with couples who are not afraid to be creative and live fully outside the lines.

I will make a photograph if I notice an irresistible puddle of light or the seductive trifecta of atmosphere, composition and design, but otherwise hunt for the moments and beautiful imperfections punctuate your wedding with emotion and laughter. I'll capture colorful swirls of chaos, peaceful moments of structured serendipity, and everything in between. I'm an observant fly on the wall, but prepared at any moment to jump in and be a decisive but calming presence without needing to be asked.

I'd love to get to know one another and discuss how we can collaborate to make photographs that illustrate the narrative of your family and community.

kate@bettyclicker.com

www.bettyclicker.com

Follow Betty Clicker Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

8d60252894cb92c2f1cd4dcf2b18f4fa
04b9f14177b3afb0 dohee 1 3
bcphome 1 26

24 Reviews for Betty Clicker Photography

Kate · Married on 07/20/2019

Book her ASAP - she is the best!

If you’ve come across Kate while looking for a wedding photographer, i’m here to tell you that your search is over because she is the literal best - there’s no one that can compete with her!

She was recommended to me and once I saw her photos on her website, I knew she was the one. Then I talked to her on the phone and extra knew she was the one. Her demeanor is so easy going, reassuring and knowledgeable. Check out her website and you see her work - they are incredible for not only do they capture the beauty of newlyweds, family, and friends, but she captures all of the feelings from those moments.

On my wedding day, she was such a warm presence to have around. Yet also somehow you never knew she was there. She observes the moments and let’s them unfold while capturing their essence. She captured photos of our two excitable pups and made them look calm and collected. Remember how I said how you feel the moments of others weddings? Imagine when you are looking at the photos from your own. When I (quickly) received my photos, I couldn’t believe it. My heart, it felt like I was just back there! She captured moments I didn’t know were unwinding. She captured the raw emotions on all of our faces. My family and friends have told me her photos are the best they have ever seen from a wedding and I feel the exact same way. Thank you Kate for allowing us to relive the most amazing day of our life over and over again and feel just like we did on that day! And everyone else, book Kate ASAP!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

Kate is so lovely and did a fantastic job at our wedding! She had great ideas for some unique shots and stayed a little later when she noticed some good picture opportunities. I’d recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Lucy · Married on 06/03/2017

We splurged with Betty Clicker, since the rest of our wedding was on a pretty tight budget. It was absolutely money well spent. Our photos are perfect, and genuinely capture the emotions of the day, far beyond posed portraits. I look forward to hiring Kate to photograph other life events as they happen! She's also just plain a lovely person and I wish I lived in Richmond so we could be friends.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Award

Betty Clicker Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Negatives
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• The Hive Wedding Collective Wedding Planners

Kate is one of our top recommendations for our event planning clients. Her talent and eye are a quiet storm. She never oversteps, she never barks orders at rowdy bridal parties, and she never misses the tiny details that are meaningful for years to come. She is lovely. You should hire her. She will exceed your expectations.

• Make It Posh Events Wedding Planners

I just love Betty Clicker's style. The composition of the shots are amazing. A photographer is such an important vendor for your wedding. You need to really click to get the shots your looking for. Betty Clicker is your girl!

• Kim Moody Design Wedding Planners

We greatly enjoyed working with Kate and it was so refreshing to see her approach to wedding photography. She was calm and efficient as we worked through the rain plan on our most recent wedding together and quickly changed gears to get set up after the change of plans. We look forward to working with her again in the future!

• 321 Brook Rd Richmond, VA, 23220 See on map
    Location of (Betty Clicker Photography)