Better Music Services

2734 Ceilhunt Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90064 Map · Phone number

About Better Music Services

Music is magic.

Music can transform the ordinary into the extraordinary.

In the hands of a great DJ, music compliments the moment or can get the party started.

Welcome to Better Music Services, the intelligent choice for all your music entertainment.

We hope we can answer some of your questions on our website. Please click on the link above to learn more about us, and the special services we offer that will transform your next event into the event of a lifetime.

DJ John
Reception area
Reception area

16 Reviews for Better Music Services

gaby · Married on 02/25/2017

Thank you Better Music Services!! We cannot say enough wonderful things about Mick! Other than being a great person, he was very professional and quick to reply to any questions we had. He gave us a lot of suggestions and really knew what would keep the party going! He kept everyone on the dance floor and catered to both English and Spanish music lovers. My husband and I loved working with him and we would definitely recommend Better Music Services for your big event!

Karen · Married on 04/25/2015

Mick was our DJ for our wedding on April 25, 2015. All I can say is WOW! We shopped around quite a bit before finding Mick and his team. My husband and I were shocked at what so many DJs charge for their services. Mick's price quote almost seemed too good to be true. We met with them briefly before retaining their services and we were instantly impressed with their personalities, professionalism and humor! Mick did a phenomenal job from start to finish! He and Jay were on time, set up everything we needed for both the ceremony and reception and most importantly, they were fantastic at getting our guests up and out of their seats! I had about maybe 10 "must play" songs and the rest I left up to Mick. He did such a fantastic job at reading the crowd and picking songs we all would enjoy, and he made sure to weave some humorous remarks throughout the evening. I would HIGHLY recommend Mick and Better Music Services for all your DJ/Sound needs! You won't regret it!

Mick at Better Music Services is amazing! When I emailed them to inquire about rates, he was the only one of several DJs that I contacted who actually called up my venue to see what my wedding was going to be like and how he could best entertain at it. Also, Better Music Services was the only DJ service I found that gave me both a DJ and an emcee, and the best emcee at that! His prices are very reasonable for the high quality services that he and his team provide. Uplighting is included which provided a beautiful atmosphere for the wedding. I gave Mick very little input on what we needed music-wise, just a list of the important songs to play along with some of the artists that we like to give him an idea of our musical taste. He took it from there, and everybody loved everything! His selections fit us and our party perfectly with very little direction. Throughout the wedding reception, he kept checking in with us and making sure that we were ready to do toasts, cut cake, ect. He would tell us what was going to happen next and who would speak in what order. He expertly was able to judge the room and help direct the flow of the evening perfectly. The high level of service was a big part of our amazing wedding reception. I would recommend all brides use Better Music Services for their big day!

Award