One of the reasons I am such a passionate photographer – I’m driven by the chance to capture a moment in time and preserve it forever.

By nature, I prefer intimate conversations and settings, but when my camera’s in hand my instincts take over, allowing me to act as art director, cheerleader, and friend all at once! I bring out the warmth and reality of the people I’m working with. Forget staged, stuffy photos. Nothing compares to being able to capture genuine smiles, laughs, tiny moments, and emotions that remind people of what truly matters.

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

3,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

4.9 out of 5 rating
99% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Beth, the photographer, receives consistently positive reviews for her work at weddings. Reviewers praise her for being easy to work with, responsive, and flexible. She takes the time to understand the couple's vision and delivers on their expectations. Beth's photos are described as capturing the energy and natural moments of the event, creating an album that tells a story. She is also commended for her fun and personable personality, making the photography experience enjoyable for everyone involved. Overall, reviewers highly recommend Beth for wedding photography.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Jamie
Jamie Sent on 01/28/2024

Pleasure to work with!

Beth was wonderful to work with! She was always easy to get a hold of, quick with her responses, flexible with meeting me for our initial "meet", she stayed longer at our reception than she was supposed to/paid to, and most importantly, she worked with me when it came time to narrow down the pictures for my wedding album (even months after our wedding). I was very overwhelmed by the amount of photos, and how to choose a spread for them, so Beth was empathetic to this, and gave me not only all the time I needed to choose, but she helped to lessen my stress by making my choices easier to decide. The wedding album book turned out way better than I could have imagined. It was unique, with even it's own texture, and she kept in mind the colors of my wedding when choosing the album cover. Her spread of photos tell a story, from how she arranges them to catching the natural/candid moments, that were more important to me than "formal" photos. All-in-all, my experience with Beth was wonderful, and I don't doubt that she treats every client with the same patience, respect, efficiency, and fun that she treated me and my wedding :).
Nick
Nick M. Sent on 07/19/2023

Perfect choice!

Beth was our wedding photographer and she did a fantastic job! She did an excellent job of helping us think through and understand our hopes and dreams and what we were looking for and then delivering on that concept! Excellent balance of some posed shot and a photo journalistic capturing of the event. Also a down to earth and personable person to shoot with who made us feel comfortable. Thank you!
H
Hannah R. Sent on 09/21/2022

Best photographer!

Beth is just amazing! She worked with me so much from the beginning to understand exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. She helped customize the perfect wedding photography package that was exactly what I wanted! On the day of our wedding, Beth was such a joy to work with and got every shot done in a timely manner. Our photos were sent so quickly and I cannot believe how amazing they turned out!!! I really recommend Beth!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Lindsay & Scott
69 photos · 10/06/2018

Pricing

Splash DJ Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

DJ Drake Entertainment DJ Drake Entertainment Wedding DJs

As a professional DJ, I love my job, but things are always more fun when you work with other great professionals as I had the chance to do with Beth. Beth and her team covered every angle of Allyson & Wendy's wedding and even shot the unexpected guests who were dancing outside of the venue! Beth's work turned out crisp, with gorgeous color levels and great use of fish-eye lens. A real professional is one who can deliver on their work, communicate before, during and after the event and help facilitate the needs of everyone around them; Thus being said: the ultimate compliment and endorsement I can give a professional is by, not only showcasing/integrating their work on my site/FB/Page, but also having the ability to give them credit because they worked with me to ensure I got the material I needed to finish an update.

Colorado Rose Cake Company Colorado Rose Cake Company Wedding Cakes

Awesome photography! We love the creativity and fun in Beth's photos. Beth did the graduation photos for our son and we couldn't have been happier with the great shots she got.

Lionscrest Manor
Pure Sounds Productions
5.0 out of 5 rating , 67 Reviews
· Wedding DJs

Beth Photography LLC frequently asked questions

Beth Photography LLC includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files
Beth Photography LLC includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
Beth Photography LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding