16 Reviews for Beth Photography LLC

Second Shooter (1)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
16 Beth Photography LLC Reviews

We are so very glad we chose Beth! Our April wedding day was rainy and cruddy outside, but she knew exactly how to get us beautiful photos without them looking overexposed. Her eye for lighting and spots to pose (ones you wouldn't think of, but they turn out amazing) is incredible, and Beth's shoots are fun and relaxed because she is so personable and genuine. She wants to capture the real you and emotion of the day. Her style is the perfect balance of bright, crisp, and a little artsy (though she can definitely rock the traditional photos, too) - we loved all of the black and white photos she did for us. Do yourself a favor and invest in Beth - your photographer is truly one of the most important vendors you pick as in the end, the photos and memories are all you can keep. I recommended Beth to my coworker who recently got married and he was beyond thrilled with her work as well.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

Beth was nothing short of amazing! She was so much fun to work with and made it so easy! During the wedding she knew we wanted to enjoy the day rather than pose for a million pictures. She worked quickly and efficiently and allowed us to spend the majority of our wedding day with our guests. Our families could not stop talking about how wonderful she was! Not only does she have a crazy awesome creative eye, but she is so much fun! She kept us laughing the whole time. She got our wedding photos back to us much quicker than originally promised which was a nice surprise, but the best surprise was how wonderful the pictures turned out! We absolutely love them and I have no idea how I am going to pick which few actually get to be framed and displayed in our house! If you are looking for an experienced and fun photographer look no further. We got so much bang for our buck! You are in excellent hands with Beth!

Profile Picture Candace , 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I could not agree on a photographer, so we decided to try Beth for our engagement photos. She was responsive, definitely listened to our vision, and produced some great photos. So, when it came to picking our wedding photographer, we actually agreed. We would use Beth. She far exceeded both of our expectations, albeit different expectations! We are fairly traditional people, and wanted the "traditional photos," but not boring photos. Beth artfully photographed our vision, and did an exquisite job of using light, nature, and scenery to truly enhance the images, and also add an unique twist. When looking through my pictures I was able to recreate the event, both through my memory, and also with a new perspective by seeing all my guest's expressions. She caught the look in my parents' eyes as my husband and I danced our first dance, the smiles on friends' faces, the gestures and dance moves of family and friends... It was very important to me that she included numerous pictures of my dogs. She and her partner were holding leashes, captured the "dog perspective," and photographed some of the most candid, funny, and tender moments I had with my girls. She delivered almost 1000 pictures, but my favorite picture was one in which I was holding my elderly dog. In this one photo she captured my dog's soul, and the unspoken and profound bond we have. I will treasure this picture forever. For me, this one photo alone would have been worth every dime. Numerous people, all whom had their own wedding photographers, commented that these were the best wedding photos they had ever seen! In addition to the amazing photos, every one of our vendor's agreed Beth was very easy to work with, and also delivered our pictures to us within a few weeks. I would unequivocally recommend her, and trust her to capture the precious moments in your life.

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beth takes unique candid shots that capture the feeling of the day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beth is really great! My husband and I instantly connected with her and our photos came out beautifully. I do wish that it had been more clear of how we would get all of our photos, and that we could have gotten the full download when we got the link to the photos. Also, the package we went with said we got a 30 page album, but she made it 72 because she couldn't cut it more. While we understand that it was difficult, it would have been nice to have it already cut down instead of having to do it ourselves because we couldn't pay for the extra pages. But again, we understand and Beth was great!

I am also adding an update to this review. Although the album thing was a bit of a struggle for us, we got it today and it turned out BEAUTIFULLY! Also, Beth gave us a GORGEOUS personalized calendar as a complete surprise. Beth, you are so amazing and so sweet! I am so glad we picked you as our photographer.

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/17/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't recommend Beth Photography highly enough to anyone for ANY special occasion. We worked with her on our engagement and wedding photos and we were beyond thrilled with the incredible array of moments that we'll have forever thanks to Beth. First and foremost, she's an amazing talent...her photos are breathtaking. They're edgy and classic and she captures not just the image but the life and people in the photos. Second, she's a very special person and a blast to work with. You get the sense she loves what she does and it shows in how encouraging she is while being totally hysterical. Last, I feel lucky that we found Beth to capture our wedding. I want everyone to be as happy with their photographer as we were with Beth.

Profile Picture Julia, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

Beth shot our wedding, we have used her before and trusted her 100% with our special day. She did AWESOME!! It snowed the morning of our wedding and she was a complete trooper in the cold and slushy snow. She got such a variety of shots, has great ideas. Our guests were even telling me after how great she was and that she was all over the place getting every shot possible. I highly recommend her!! She is creative and has a great eye for angles, colors, settings etc. Very talents, everyone LOVES our photos, our parents have been raving about how great they turned out. And she got them back to us quickly!!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

In the middle of my career as a top makeup artist in Colorado, I have had the pleasure of meeting and working with the amazing Beth Sanders. Before I got to see her incredibly artistic, unique and moving work, I was already blown away just watching Beth in action as she brought the team together and orchestrated a great shoot.
I work with a lot of good photographers in the industry but Beth is by far the one I get excited about working with. She is just a brilliant human being in every shape or form. Not only do I know that my photos are going to look amazing because she is more than a photographer, she is an artist, I know that I'm going to have a great day and experience working with her.
My clients and brides are always blown away by her and I've never met another individual in this industry that has the respect that Beth Sanders gets from being who she is. She could be a comedian for a living if she chose to go down that path she's just that funny! Her heart is as big as the world too.
I've used Beth for my own headshots and of course I asked Beth to shoot my wedding 6 weeks ago. It was truly the best day of my life and having Beth there capturing every moment was magical. My wedding photos that Beth took have had such a reaction that I've already been approached my two top wedding magazines to feature my wedding! When I posted my photos on Facebook I had tons of people asking my who my photographer was! The photos are way better than I pictured they could be. They look even better than my great memories of that day!She really is incredible. Most importantly I love Beth! She is salt of the earth!
She books up fast so I do recommend to call ahead of time .

Profile Picture Sally, 10/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I selected Beth to do our engagement photos because we were looking for someone who would be willing to hike with us to our favorite spot in Boulder to take the photos. Not only was Beth up to the task, but she was incredibly fun to have along. Beth takes such beautiful photos and brings such a great eye and creativity. We liked Beth and her photography so much that we invited her to be our wedding photographer all the way down in Mexico. Beth was excellent with our family and friends and did such a wonderful job of capturing the day and our surrounding activities. We would definitely recommend Beth and will continue to use her to capture all of the most important events in our life. Her photography, personality and creativity make her a true treasure.

Profile Picture User3705325, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We fell in love with Beth from the get-go. After our venue secured her as our photographer, we met up and instantly hit it off - which was important for me to jive well with the photographer! We chose Beth because of the ARTISTIC value of her photos in her portfolio, and she did not disappoint! I keep getting comments on the beautiful photography from the wedding - even from stores where I tote around photos for projects. Beth was able to easily accommodate our wishes for 2 photographers, and was prompt & professional for the day of. Love her!

Profile Picture Trisha, 4/5/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Beth is incredibly creative with an amazing sense of composition. she is the only photographer that has made me feel comfortable in front of a camera. First time in my life, I am enjoying photos of myself. thank you Beth for making everything a spectacular memory!

Profile Picture defne, 3/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Beth is an amazing artist. We hired her to take our engagement shots, our wedding photographs, she did a boudoir session, she did preggo shots, and we recently had her take infant pictures and family shots with our new baby. I am so in love with the photographs that she took of the baby! This may be her best work yet (of course I am biased about the subject matter)! Beth’s photography is truly incredible. The composition of Beth’s shots come through in such an interesting way, and she plans in advance with you about any ideas you have for your own shots. She really goes above and beyond...she will help you with makeup, hair, props, etc. Beth comes up with edgy photographs that are unlike the standard run-of-the-mill shots you usually see. Plus, somehow she has the ability to make you look better than you do in person. Beth makes the whole process fun and she is really personable. My husband hates getting his picture taken and she is very patient with him and she is great with babies and dogs. Beth is also lightning fast in getting you back your photographs and she has an option where you can buy all of the digital files for a reasonable price. I love this option because I can then print them and use them as I wish. I love her and I know that she will be taking our family pictures for a long time. If you hire Beth, you will not be disappointed. Thank you, Beth for all you do!!! Sarah

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had Beth up at Gold Hill, CO to shoot our wedding. On the day of, it turned out to be the first snow of the year, and it was freezing outside. We were really concerned about the conditions, about our guests arriving safely, and about the quality of the photos. Even though it was a gorgeous day with the snow, it made the lighting really tough. As well, inside the lighting was even more difficult. It was an old barn style house with low light. A really cool location for a wedding, but I wouldn't have wanted to be behind the lens of a camera.

Beth was just about the first one on the scene on that morning, she photographed everything, including all of the behind-the-scenes events, my wife getting ready with her family, etc. As well, she didn't miss a single second of the entire wedding experience. Everything was caught on camera, even when we had no idea she was there taking our photo. This was truly special, because most of the photos are not of people posing, but instead truly represent the experience that people had. We've got photos of people smiling who we NEVER see smile!

The photos we received were unbelievable. Beth really worked with the lighting instead of fighting against it. Every single shot is clear and is a true representation of the experience. She even has great shots of around the venue and outdoors, so we'll always remember that first snow of the year. My wife posted a few photos on Facebook and the number of people who have commented to say they are the best wedding photos they've ever seen has been astonishing. So I'm not just being biased that the photos are amazing!

I highly recommend Beth Photography, whether for your wedding or otherwise!

Profile Picture Chris, 11/5/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Beth is an amazing photographer. She captured my special day better than any other photographer that I have seen. She is a true artist. The pictures were amazing and everything that I could ever dream of and more. Not only that but Beth is a great woman she is fun and friendly and very flexible with whatever she had to do (ex: stay out of the priests way :))

Profile Picture Jennie, 9/25/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very easy to talk to and understanding of our requests.

Profile Picture Hillary, 9/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beth is a rockstar. My husband and I felt so comfortable, beautiful, and excited while she was shooting us for our wedding. She really captures the feeling of your event and can change her style to match yours really well. Every wedding album I looked at was different and based on what the bride and groom wanted and what their wedding was like. I love that! She's not a cookie-cuter photographer at all. Plus, she is spunky and fun. We loved having her at our wedding and the pictures were exactly what we wanted! You'd be lucky to have her.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/6/09, 5 Reviews