Philadelphia, PA 19255 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Beth Palubinsky, Modern Clergy and Celebrant

It's your wedding day, and you're making sure that the food, flowers, décor, lighting and music are just right. Now, what about your ceremony?
You want a ceremony that …

is distinct, personalized and memorable,
reflects your values and vision, and

celebrates your bond and love.

The ceremony I do with and for you will be all of that and more!

"We had always said that we wanted our wedding ceremony to be different. You helped us create our dream wedding. We still receive compliments from our guests who say they have never been to such a unique and special ceremony. They left having a true glimpse of who we are as individuals and what brought us together. We thank you for an amazing and memorable experience that we will never forget." -- Dana and Tim

"Thanks for really making that day the most special day in our lives. It was so nice to hear our guests who said they were blown away by the ceremony. Statements like 'I do not normally pay attention to the ceremony part, but with yours I was captivated' were very common. Hearing people say that the ceremony was so 'you guys' was the greatest compliment." - Kelly and Chris

Your wedding should be about you. It should honor who you are as individuals and as the couple you are about to become. You are not like anyone else, and your wedding should be unlike anyone else's.

My ceremonies are not one-size-fits-all. I don't fill in the blanks. Each ceremony I do is client-led and "all yours." With my guidance, you'll decide on your ceremony's length, tone, elements, words and participants. What matters on your special day is how you feel, how you want your guests to feel, and what you want to share with each other and the people gathered with you. As your wedding Celebrant, I will work with you in a collaborative way, guiding you to choose readings, rituals and symbols that will bring your vision to life.

Trained and certified by Celebrant Foundation and Institute, I have a solid background in the history of ceremony, ritual and diverse traditions, cultures, beliefs and religions. As a skilled writer, performer and public speaker, I perform ceremonies from my heart, with sincerity, passion, humor and enthusiasm, wrapping brides, grooms and their guests in the embrace of their love and commitment.

Beth Palubinsky
Modern Clergy and Celebrant
215-386-8152
bethcelebrant@gmail.com

6 Reviews for Beth Palubinsky, Modern Clergy and Celebrant

Beth was absolutely amazing. When we first met my husband and I both instantly liked her and felt we could be completely open and honest. She makes you feel so comfortable. Neither of us are religious so she was able to provide a perfect ceremony for us without any religion in it. Yes, there is no denying that she was a little pricier than we ever thought we would pay but we do not have a single regret about it and I would absolutely do it over again. She made the ceremony so personal to us she even made my friend cry (who never cries) because she was able to really bring all our memories to life. She gave us the perfect mix of funny, romantic, cheesy (in a good way), and so honest. If you're unsure where to turn, absolutely at least sit down with Beth. She will be with you every step of the way to make your ceremony perfect.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Beth Palubinsky, Modern Clergy and Celebrant's reply:

I can't see who wrote this wonderful review, but thanks thanks thanks for it. I'm so glad to know that you're so happy about you ceremony. When I figure out who it is, I'll send you a really proper thank-you note, I promise!

Emily · Married on 08/31/2014

Beth created the perfect ceremony for my husband and I. Being raised in families of completely different faiths (Unitarian and Catholic), we had our work cut out for ourselves. Beth assured us that she would work tirelessly at creating a ceremony that was perfect for Michael and I while ensuring that both of our families would feel comfortable and included. After the ceremony, every guest who came up to us said that our ceremony was beautiful. We even had one guest say that he usually zones out during the middle part of the ceremony, but he paid attention to our whole ceremony because it was engaging and interesting. One thing I really love about Beth is each ceremony she creates is unique to the couple she is creating it for. She uses her expertise but doesn't impart any specific believes she has or try to sway you in any certain way. She just guides you into creating a ceremony that is 100% you. Michael and I had a great time working with Beth. She kept us on schedule and was very responsive. She kept in contact with our friends and family who were doing readings in our ceremony and made sure they were ready and comfortable. I couldn't be more pleased about how the ceremony turned out. It is a moment we will remember our whole lives and I'm just so glad we found Beth.

allison · Married on 07/14/2012

Beth created the most special ceremony ever! Guests still talk about how entertaining, unique, and touching it was. Friends have just asked for her info to refer :)

Sent on 03/15/2014

Beth Palubinsky, Modern Clergy and Celebrant's reply:

Allison, thanks for the review and the referral. I remember your wedding so well - gorgeous setting, gorgeous you, your wonderful family. Send some news about you and Chris. Did you finish the work on the house? Still working hard at work, I’m sure. Again, thanks for the review. All the best,
    Beth

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Beth Palubinsky, Modern Clergy and Celebrant 1
    My "When and If" Offer to Same-Gender Couples
    If we've already worked together to create and conduct your one-of-a-kind, personalized commitment ceremony, and when your state later enacts the long-overdue law that allows same-sex couples to enjoy the privileges, protections, obligations and benefits of civil marriage, I will conduct a brief civil marriage ceremony for you at no additional fee. Ask me about the details.