Oak Hill, WV 25901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 3

10 Reviews for Bessie's Floral Designs

Barb at Bessie's Floral is absolutely wonderful! She truly cares about what her clients want and aims to please! We set up a time to meet with her after (thankfully) finding out that she was available for our date! I talked to her about my ideas and budget and showed her pictures. She guided me to what would be most cost effective and what she knew would be available for the time of year. Barb is sweet and funny and wonderful at what she does! She texted me when my flowers came in and made sure I was happy with how they looked and was willing to try multiple designs to achieve the look we were going for. She and her team are organized, professional and personable! All the flowers at my wedding were the most GORGEOUS flowers I have ever seen! She and her team made everything a dream come true! (And MY dream!) Wouldn't go to anyone else! Most definitely recommend Barb at Bessie's Floral.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Bessie's floral was absolutely amazing. She was amazing to work with.. Done my flowers exactly to a "T" to the picture I had shown her. She was on time and always had the answers to my questions!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Cassandra · Married on 06/08/2013

Barb is the nicest and easiest person to work with. She called me two weeks prior to my event to confirm everything. On the day of the wedding, everything was delivered as expected and the quality of the flowers blew me away. Everything was so gorgeous. Bessie's Floral did an amazing job on my wedding flowers!

Sent on 06/21/2013