Charleston Cut Flower Company

Charleston, WV View map

$2,000 Typical Price

Charleston Cut Flower Company is a 4th generation florist operating in the Kanawha Valley since 1903. Being family owned and operated for over a 110 years we understand the importance to give you excellent service and to do our best to make your wedding day perfect.

Our design staff has over 100 years of combined experience and can help you make the best floral decisions so your wedding can be as beautiful as possible. In addition to our excellent wedding arrangements, we also offer a complete line of elegant arrangements, gourmet/fruit/gift/snack/candy baskets, chocolate candy, plush animals, tapestry throws, inspirational pictures, tropical plants and blooming plants.

We specialize in floral designs for all occasions or events. Contact us by email - ccfc@suddenlinkmail.com or call us Monday thru Saturday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM at 304-346-0645 or 800-248-2694. Browse the wedding section on our website at www.charlestoncutflower.com

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Modern
Romantic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

1 User photo

Holly Married on 12/30/2017
    The lady who does the wedding flowers (at least for me) was SO sweet! I really enjoyed working with her. I gave her some pictures from Pinterest and she sat down and worked with me to get flowers and whatnot picked out. She called me to confirm a few weeks prior to the wedding, which was so helpful since I had planned to call her. She made my bouquet and the corsages for the mothers/grandmothers. Highly recommended, good prices comparatively.
    Bridal bouquet: $130ish
    Corsages: $25ish each? (hard to remember this stuff)
    Mark Married on 07/12/2017
    I am from Charleston but left my family there over 30 years ago. I used to just send flowers through the internet and always got the same "Thank you, they're beautiful" response. But when I took a chance and ordered flowers on line from Charleston Cut something different happened.

1. I got a message saying that they wanted to add an additional color to my order and wondered if it would be okay (nice touch).

2. The caller couldn't have been more pleasant and appreciative.

3. My Sister said (and I quote) "The Flowers took my Breath away!" No one has ever said that to me on a delivery that was under 100 dollars. My cousin, just sent me a picture of the bouquet I sent her.

Use this company so that they'll stay around. They are remarkable and a true gem for Charleston!
    Miranda Married on 11/02/2013
    Charleston Cut Flower Company was amazing to work with. We stopped in one rainy weekend without any prior notice and they were able to answer our questions and begin the planning process. Sharon was such an ease to work with. We knew immediately after our initial meeting that this was the company we wanted to work with. I love flowers and was looking for atypical arrangements that would accent my country/rustic motif. Sharon completely understood my vision and the staff put together some truly amazing works of art. They were even able to transport the arrangements to Huntington for me which made our wedding day that much less stressful. I highly recommend this company for any occasion. The people are great to work with and they are truly talented!

1900 5th Ave Iowa St, Charleston, WV, 25387
800-248-2694

8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Mon-Sat, 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM Sunday, Closed on all federal holidays
Location of (Charleston Cut Flower Company)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding