1900 5th Ave., Charleston, WV 25387 Map · Phone number

About Charleston Cut Flower Company

Charleston Cut Flower Company is a 4th generation florist operating in the Kanawha Valley since 1903. Being family owned and operated for over a 110 years we understand the importance to give you excellent service and to do our best to make your wedding day perfect.

Our design staff has over 100 years of combined experience and can help you make the best floral decisions so your wedding can be as beautiful as possible. In addition to our excellent wedding arrangements, we also offer a complete line of elegant arrangements, gourmet/fruit/gift/snack/candy baskets, chocolate candy, plush animals, tapestry throws, inspirational pictures, tropical plants and blooming plants.

We specialize in floral designs for all occasions or events. Contact us by email - ccfc@suddenlinkmail.com or call us Monday thru Saturday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM at 304-346-0645 or 800-248-2694. Browse the wedding section on our website at www.charlestoncutflower.com

Follow Charleston Cut Flower Company on

6 Reviews for Charleston Cut Flower Company

1 User photo

Charleston Cut Flower Company 1

Holly · Married on 12/30/2017

The lady who does the wedding flowers (at least for me) was SO sweet! I really enjoyed working with her. I gave her some pictures from Pinterest and she sat down and worked with me to get flowers and whatnot picked out. She called me to confirm a few weeks prior to the wedding, which was so helpful since I had planned to call her. She made my bouquet and the corsages for the mothers/grandmothers. Highly recommended, good prices comparatively.
    Bridal bouquet: $130ish
    Corsages: $25ish each? (hard to remember this stuff)

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Charleston Cut Flower Company 2

Mark · Married on 07/12/2017

I am from Charleston but left my family there over 30 years ago. I used to just send flowers through the internet and always got the same "Thank you, they're beautiful" response. But when I took a chance and ordered flowers on line from Charleston Cut something different happened.

1. I got a message saying that they wanted to add an additional color to my order and wondered if it would be okay (nice touch).

2. The caller couldn't have been more pleasant and appreciative.

3. My Sister said (and I quote) "The Flowers took my Breath away!" No one has ever said that to me on a delivery that was under 100 dollars. My cousin, just sent me a picture of the bouquet I sent her.

Use this company so that they'll stay around. They are remarkable and a true gem for Charleston!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Miranda · Married on 11/02/2013

Charleston Cut Flower Company was amazing to work with. We stopped in one rainy weekend without any prior notice and they were able to answer our questions and begin the planning process. Sharon was such an ease to work with. We knew immediately after our initial meeting that this was the company we wanted to work with. I love flowers and was looking for atypical arrangements that would accent my country/rustic motif. Sharon completely understood my vision and the staff put together some truly amazing works of art. They were even able to transport the arrangements to Huntington for me which made our wedding day that much less stressful. I highly recommend this company for any occasion. The people are great to work with and they are truly talented!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Charleston Cut Flower Company FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Modern, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 1900 5th Ave. Charleston, 25387 See on map
    8002482694 (Other Phone Number)
    3043435117 (Fax Number)
    8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Mon-Sat, 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM Sunday, Closed on all federal holidays