Cross Lanes Floral

5155 W. Washington Street, Charleston, WV 25313 Map · Phone number

About Cross Lanes Floral

Cross Lanes Floral is a flower business in Charleston, West Virginia. They are a full-service florist with more than 18 years of experience. They serve Charleston, Kanawha, Teays Valley, and surrounding areas. Cross Lanes Floral offers fresh and silk flowers and a variety of of indoor plants. They design floral arrangements that coordinate with your wedding theme, style, and colors.

Their talented consultants bring your vision to life. They offer consultations, delivery, setup and clean up so you can have a hassle-free experience. They can design and execute floral arrangements in any style including nautical, modern, vintage, simple, glamorous, and more.

Beautiful hand tied bouquet of fresh lavender roses
Shades of pink lilies, spray sweetheart roses, pale pink mini carnations and fragrant genestra
Most popular design of 24 romantic deep red roses
Fun and funky centerpiece of fresh flowers
Fun and funky centerpiece of fresh flowers

5 Reviews for Cross Lanes Floral

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2008

gorgeous flowers, awesome to work with, extremely helpful...would recommend to anyone! very willing to do whatever it takes to please her client....a real pleasure to do business with! keep up the good...no, no...AMAZING work :)

Christie · Married on 05/31/2008

I would recommend Cross Lanes floral to anyone who needs flowers for any occasion, not just weddings! I stopped by the shop about 4 months before I was getting married to look at flowers and decide what colors I wanted to use for the decorations. Pat Herold, the owner, was so helpful. She gave me books to look at for different flower combinations and sat down with me to help me with ideas for decorations and other details. She was not pushy in the least. We met again throughout the following months to go over details, and give her the information so she could order the flowers. I loved her work so much I have ordered two other arrangements for special occasions since. She came the night before the wedding and decorated my arches and helped setup some of the decorations for me. This was above and beyond what we had expected. The day of the wedding she was at the venue exactly when she said that she would be and put out all the live flowers on the tables (centerpieces), bouquets, and alter decorations. She made this event stress and worry free. I have and will recommend her to anyone needing flowers for that special occasion. She adds a special touch to any event and treats you like family.

Jessica · Married on 03/08/2008

I knew the minute Pat Harold sat down with me that she was the one I wanted doing my flowers. As soon as I told her what I wanted, which was a little out of the ordinary, she got it and not only did she get it but she made it better then I imagined. I went to Cross Lanes Floral because my husband used to send me flowers from there and they were the most beautiful and fresh flowers time and time again. The flowers for my wedding were no different then the ones I had always received from my husband, they were beautiful, vibrant and fresh. I had many compliments on how beautiful my flowers were and how they really complimented everything else. Everything was there on time and set-up just like she said that it would be, it was effortless on my part which is exactly what you need on your wedding day. I will use Cross Lanes Floral for any occassion because I know that I will get what I want and more.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cross Lanes Floral FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Photography by Mandi White
    Photography by Mandi White Wedding Photographers

Pat and Lisa at Cross Lanes Floral were a breeze to work with. Incredibly efficient, super organized and the flowers were absolutely stunning!

• 5155 W. Washington Street Charleston, WV, 25313 See on map