Love Shyla

Bridgeport, WV View map

Love Shyla is a floral company located in bridgeport, West Virginia. This wonderful floral company offers a very personal and thorough experience to couples for their wedding floral needs. Love Shyla creates beautiful floral pieces with a lush, romantic and garden style. Her designs and services are intended to inspire and encourage you throughout your planning process, and give you a completely beautiful final product that will leave you completely happy.

Love Shyla works with a small number of couples each year to ensure a personalized and high-quality experience. Shyla will get to know the personal style, design, and preferred color tones of each couple to provide the perfect floral accents to accompany the wedding. When working with this company, you will receive a consultation, quote, design, and delivery and setup services. Some of the floral items and services you can also expect with Love Shyla are:

• Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Centerpieces
  • Garlands
  • Flower crowns

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Kaira
    Kaira D. Married on 07/10/2020

Incredible florist & incredible work!

Shyla was absolutely one of the best wedding decisions I made! Shyla is one of the sweetest people I've ever met, and her work is incredible. She went above and beyond from the very beginning to make sure my wedding florals were exactly how I envisioned (and more). She has a heart of absolute gold & was such a breath of fresh air to work with during all of the wedding chaos. Her ability to make a venue come to life is unmatched. I can't thank Shyla enough for all she did to make my day an absolute dream!
  • Hayley
    Hayley L. Married on 09/14/2019

Love Shyla is the Best!

I cannot begin to express my appreciation and pure awe for Love Shyla. My wedding was an outdoor WV wedding at the stunning Four Fillies Lodge in September 2019. We worked with Shyla to design creamy vintage-looking flowers that could both enhance the natural outdoor beauty but also be a focal point for the reception lodge and outdoor ceremony site. They were breathtaking. As a professional, she is kind, responsive, hard working and produces incredible, earthly designs that I have not seen from other florists. I cannot recommend her any higher than I do. She will happily work with you to turn your vision into reality and I am very grateful that she was a part of our special day. Thanks Shyla ! Xx
    Cortney Married on 09/07/2019

Love Shyla - September wedding

Shyla absolutely outdid herself for our wedding! I could have not imagined it any other way! Each floral arrangement, bouquet, table setting and all details were breathtaking. She is not only extremely talented at what she does but she is so so sweet and made sure our day was perfect. Shyla also sat down with me to go over wedding ideas and had amazing suggestions and cost saving ideas along the way! I cannot image our day not working with Shyla! I would recommend her to any bride, mother to be, formal event or just a simple home arrangement, etc. she is absolutely amazing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

275 Christopher Ave Bridgeport, 26330
3302047850
Location of (Love Shyla)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding