Breitinger's Flowers

White Oak, WV View map

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$8

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,027

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Dolly S. Married on 10/07/2018

Gorgeous Bouquets

When I went to Breitinger's and discussed our wedding and mentioned to Dana about a fall flower bouquet, Dana wasted no time and picked out the flowers and even made a sample bouquet for me to see...I could not have asked for a more beautiful bouquet for myself as well as the girls in the bridal party. I would most definitely suggest to any bride-to-be, to go to Breitinger's Flowers and let them make your bouquets. They do an awesome job!! Thank you Breitinger's for making us look more beautiful.

Breitinger's Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Dolly for reviewing us, and for allowing us a small part in your special event!! Dana is an incredibly talented Wedding Designer, and I love what you selected that she brought to life! Your Bouquets were gorgeous and I loved the Boutinierres too!! We search many Flower Markets to assure we have the nicest blooms available for our Brides!
    Carolyn C. Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding flowers

Breitinger's did an amazing job helping me pick flowers for my wedding. I had a small idea of what I wanted and Russ was fantastic showing me ideas and colors. The bouquets, boutonnieres and wrist corsages looked absolutely beautiful at my wedding!!!

Breitinger's Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much for this feedback Mrs. Campbell! (Don't you love to hear that!) We are so delighted you let us share in this way in your Big Day, and you were so lovely to work with Russ said. Wedding Designer Dolores just loved creating your flowers with the vibrant colors you chose, knowing they'd be stunning against the Maids gowns! We would love, love, love to see the Wedding photos of the new "Mrs & Mr C!" Blessings on your marriage Carolyn!
    Zachary J. Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful wedding flowers!

I chose Breitinger鈥檚 as my wedding florist and could not have been more pleased! I worked with Linda who did an amazing job! To say my wedding flowers were perfect is an understatement. Linda did a great job matching the flowers to my wedding colors and bringing my wedding vision to life. She was very patient with me along the way and checked in regularly. The price was also very reasonable and the flower arrangements were even larger than I expected. I highly recommend Breitinger鈥檚 and Linda for any wedding services! They truly were wonderful.

Breitinger's Flowers's reply:

You could have chosen any florist, and you placed your trust in us; we are appreciative of that trust and your business. We place a high priority on procuring the highest quality flowers, and scour the Markets for The Best. So glad you had the opportunity to learn how talented our Wedding Designers are, and we sincerely thank you for your review!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Youghiogheny Country Club Youghiogheny Country Club Country Club Weddings

Breitenger's is such a wonderful florist. Nice to work with and deliver quality and beautiful arrangements.

Kristen Wynn Photography Kristen Wynn Photography Wedding Photographers

Breitinger's Flowers is owned by the sweetest people. They are family-owned and have decades of experience in the Pittsburgh area. I know how hard their team works to service their clients! We love working with them!

101 COOL SPRINGS ROAD White Oak, WV, 15131

M-F 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sat 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Closed Sundays
Location of (Breitinger's Flowers)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding