2100 3rd ave, Seattle, WA 98121 Map · Phone number

About Bespoke Style Studio

Bespoke Style Studio is a boutique event planning, design and creative styling company based in Seattle, WA. I specialize in creating custom and creative celebrations that truly represent you and reflect your individual style. I offer full service planning and design, hourly consulting, and month of coordination for any event. I also offer styling services for any type of photography session including engagement and family photography.

I will gladly travel throughout the Pacific Northwest and world-wide to help plan and design your event (yes, I really mean that, I love to travel!).

Prior to launching Bespoke Style Studio, I spent the majority of my career in corporate event design. Once I began planning my own wedding in 2011, I fell in love with the level of creativity involved and soon converted my creative energies from corporate event design to planning and designing weddings and other celebrations.

I am inspired by YOU. By your stories, your style and your personality. My goal is to truly understand what makes you unique and to weave these elements that truly reflect your style throughout your event.

I believe your wedding or event should reflect your unique personality and that no two events should ever look or feel the same; therefore I offer a completely personalized approach to planning and designing your event.

I am here to ensure that not only is your event enjoyable but that the months and days leading up to your event is also an enjoyable experience. I will listen to your needs and help develop an event that is a true reflection of you. Whether you want an event that is classic, vintage, rustic, modern or somewhere in between, I will make sure your day is absolute perfection!

I’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to fill out the contact form on the right, or send me an email at bespokestylestudio@gmail.com. You can always call me directly anytime at 206.953.3430 .

Follow Bespoke Style Studio on