210 Sterling Ridge Dr, High Point, NC 27263 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Bert Reed Photography

15 years and over 800 weddings, Bert is one of the most experienced professionals in the industry.

Check out this video to learn more about me:

Follow Bert Reed Photography on

Bert Reed Photography 7
  • Christina

Christina Smith · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing, professional experience!

I loved working with Bert Reed! His photos speak for themselves but beyond that, he was amazingly easy and professional to work with. He made my crazy bridezilla self feel at ease and comfortable from the first meeting until the send off photos. He listened to what I wanted and added his artistic vision to make every photo that I envisioned come to life beautifully. I have gotten so many compliments on my amazing pictures and have so many to choose from as we create our album with Bert. I couldn’t be happier with the way everything came out. Bert has an incredible eye along with many years experience which made him the perfect photographer for our special day. Thank you Bert!

Liz Surles · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing! Would highly recommend

Bert is professional, experienced, affordable, and creative. When looking for a photographer, my main concern was finding a photographer who could shoot a night wedding. Bert perfectly executed our night wedding!

Valerie · Married on 10/05/2018

I got exceptional service with an affordable price! Bret was amazing and communicated with us through the whole process he helped us figure out the best time line so we could enjoy the wedding. He was quick but through he got so many great pictures and it was not a long and boring session, he made it fun and made it natural. During the reception and dancing he also got amazing photos he also took the time to ask us what we wanted and who we wanted to take pictures with which I really appreciate it that. His prices are affordable and you won’t be disappointed in his work!

Bert Reed Photography 8

Bert Reed Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,475.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,875.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bert Reed Photography 1
    Non Saturday Weddings
    Special discounts available for non Saturday weddings. Call for details!

• Dj Paul Cordts NCDJ
    Dj Paul Cordts NCDJ Wedding DJs

Bert is one of the Premiere Photographers in NC

• Castle Catering
    Castle Catering Wedding Caterers

We have worked with bert Reed since we opened. He is an excellent Photographer and a nice person to work with. Every event that he does turns out beautiful and we use his stunning photography in many of our displays.

• Red Letters Media
    Red Letters Media Wedding Videographers

Bert Reed is amazing! His work top notch and one of the best in the area. We Highly recommend him!

• 210 Sterling Ridge Dr High Point, 27263 See on map