Bend Bouquets

Bend, OR View map

$1,317 Typical Price

Bend Bouquets
Stylish & affordable bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and arrangements for your special day. Our focus is your needs and desires whether large or small. I will work with you to help you create the perfect floral ambiance at your event. We also love making unique florals for each unique couple. Get in touch with us for an estimate today. I can’t wait to help you plan!

• Leanna
    Leanna M. Married on 09/18/2021

Wedding florals of my dreams!

If you are looking to hire a wedding florist, BOOK SAM. She was so easy to work with, and really makes sure to capture your vision. I changed my mind a good handful of times and she was always there to help guide me in the right direction. The day of my florals were everything and more than what I had dreamt of. She really made our wedding incredibly dreamt with her talent from our bouquets, to the tables and our ARCH! I still am thinking of how pretty our florals were two months later. She exceeded our expectations by FAR. You will certainly not regret booking Bend Bouquets.

Bend Bouquets's reply:

Thank you so very much for this amazing review. This wedding will definitely be one of my favorites for years to come. Truly Epic!
  • Paige
    Paige G. Married on 08/27/2021

Spectacular Flowers For Our Forest Wedding!

I cannot recommend Sam enough for any of your flower needs! She was professional, creative, communicative, and it was a joy to work with her! Our flowers turned out perfect and she took my inspiration photo and ran with it! Couldn’t be happier - can’t wait to see the professional photos.
    Michelle H. Married on 05/29/2021

Beautiful Floral Arrangements!

It was a delight to work with Sam! She took my whimsical descriptive words and was able to turn them into reality. Black Butte is already a beautiful venue, but she enhanced the setting with her floral arrangements. We had 16 table settings, wedding arbor, and boutonnière/bouquet. She did an amazing job! We are not active on social media, but please see pictures from Instagram from our photographer @gracepulverphotography. I would highly recommend Sam!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Bend, OR, 97701
541.771.6502

email is great or phone calls.
Location of (Bend Bouquets)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding