64 Hunnell Road, Bend, OR 97701 Map · Phone number

About Bend Bouquets

Bend Bouquets
Stylish & affordable bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and arrangements for your special day. Our focus is your needs and desires whether large or small. I will work with you to help you create the perfect floral ambiance at your event. We also love making unique florals for each unique couple. Get in touch with us for an estimate today. I can’t wait to help you plan!

Follow Bend Bouquets on

5eac6f16426309f3 BendBouquetslogo small

30 Reviews for Bend Bouquets

• Linda

Linda Morrison · Getting married on 01/09/2021

Floral beauty to be admired

We admired Samantha Bronson's floral designs when we saw them on her website. She was recommended to us by our wedding planner, Naomi of Bend Weddings and Events. Samantha is gifted with an artistically exceptional creative talent, sound judgment in understanding what we were trying to achieve thematically and maintained a practical business relationship with us. We were extremely pleased with the results. She was able to achieve exactly what we had in mind, using the vases we provided and under stressful COVID and wildfire smoke circumstances! I recommend her with greatest confidence.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Bend Bouquets's reply:

Thank you Linda! These are amazing photos and I’m so glad it all worked out the way it did! Thank you for being flexible.
  • Celena

Celena Canode · Married on 07/11/2020

Fantastic Floral in Bend, Oregon!

Sam is such a joy to work with! I reached out to Sam after my original floral option fell through and even though she has a wedding on my date, she did everything she could to help me! Although I found another floral option that could provide full service, I would not hesitate to reach out to Sam for another occasion. She was so quick to respond, understood what I wanted to accomplish, and found an option that could have worked. I highly recommend working with Sam!

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Eng · Married on 05/16/2020

Sam added the perfect touch to my small ceremony

I did a lot of shopping around before I found Bend Bouquets. The things I liked just from what I saw: unique style, great price, and great reviews.

My experience with Sam exceeded my expectations and I’m so pleased and thankful for working with her. I had an idea in my head that was not fully formed for my wedding, my vision for flowers were even more vague. I just knew that flowers were important to me. It’s really overwhelming how many options are out there for flowers. I wanted dried flowers and I liked grass. That’s pretty much what I gave her 😐poor Sam. She teased out ann idea from what I pinned on Pinterest. Through guidance on the phone, we agreed to some photos I really liked and had a solid plan. A mix of fresh flowers, dried flowers (that she personally dried) and grass! It was a huge relief and Sam was so easy to talk to and work with. She also helped me keep in my budget and timeline. She is responsive and prompt, important things in the wedding world.
    Our big wedding was scheduled for May 16th with a bridal party, centerpieces, pieces for the aisle, urns with flowers, an arch piece, a flower crown, I was really excited for all of the flowers. Well, that got flipped on it’s head and I ended up eloping. Sam was so helpful and understanding. She personally delivered my flowers and set me up for the day. It was so easy I felt guilty that my wedding wasn’t stressful. I had no doubt that she would take care of me and make my small ceremony into something elegant and eye catching. I was so happy with our elopement set up, it made the day that much better, to see what you were imagining for days/months/years at the alter. Words can’t explain.
    I am in love with the arrangements she made. They’re a mixture of roses, carnations, eucalyptus, wheat grass, baby’s breath and a dozen other varieties of things I cant name.
    I saved everything. I’m drying my bouquet and urn pieces(the fresh and dried pieces together) and pressing the fresh flowers to use in thank You cards.
    I can’t wait to see what she does for my reception in October. I got more compliments than I can count about how the flowers were gorgeous/beautiful, I loved them because they were exactly what I wanted. How did she figure it out? She got the colors and the vibe I was going for! So personal!
    Very happy with Sam and Bend Bouquet. I will continue to work with her and highly recommend her to friends, family, and future wedding/event holders.

Tldr Sam is a floral angel that effortlessly helped me visualize my wedding. Work with this lady! You will not regret it!

Sent on 05/20/2020

Award

• 64 Hunnell Road Bend, OR, 97701 See on map
    541.771.6502 (Phone number)
    email is great or phone calls.
    Location of (Bend Bouquets)