Ben Pliss Media

Albany, New York View map Visit website

Blending Vision & Sound

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

• Peirce
    Peirce D. Married on 06/19/2021

A true artist and a consummate professional

Ben is one of a kind. He created an unbelievable video for our wedding in Coxsackie! He goes above and beyond to capture every shot, while keeping a cohesive flow to the entire evening. There are no staged smiles with Ben - everything you see is raw and real. I cannot recommend him enough! Anyone in the Hudson Valley should book him without question.
    Kim M. Married on 06/12/2021

AMAZING!! We LOVE the final product! He used a drone to capture photos of our farm and incorporated beautiful music that was perfect!

Fives stars all around!! ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    Due to the pandemic, we had to change our wedding date (a couple times) AND location. Ben was so accommodating with the changes. He didn’t charge us extra and was sympathetic to the situation. His communication with us before, during and after were always made in a timely manner. I felt very comfortable texting him with questions. The video looked like it was professional movie.
    Highly recommend!
    Kim MacVane
    Katherine M. Married on 09/12/2020

Nothing short of amazing

If you’re debating on hiring Ben, DO IT!! You will thank me later! He is incredibly talented but also really kind and understanding! Even though covid changed our plans and we had a small ceremony, our video is still amazing and I am so in love with it! I will always cherish it, and I can’t wait to show our children someday!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

22 photos · 10/14/2017
  • Brian & Julianna
    32 photos · 04/30/2016

Rogue Hospitality Rogue Hospitality Wedding Caterers

We had the pleasure of working with Ben Pliss at Lisa and AJ’s wedding. It was a great day and Ben did an amazing job capturing all of the moments that will bring a smile to the couples face forever. Thank you Ben! It was great to get the opportunity to work with you.

Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ben is my top choice for videographers in the area! He is very talented as well as personable! I would recommend him to any couple getting married! I send all my clients to him because he is the BEST!

Justin Tibbitts Photography Justin Tibbitts Photography Wedding Photographers

Where do I even begin? First off Ben is an absolute breath of fresh air in the video industry and is quickly sweeping Capitol Region by storm. His style is so modern and crisp. From the first 30 seconds of watching one of his videos you can instantly see the passion in his work, it is very different than your typical boring 1990’s style video that you still see a lot of business’s practicing today. Ben and his assistant are extremely presentable, professional, and cheerful. From the very moment that I met Ben we just connected. When it came time to work, Ben was always very conscientious of me to not be intrusive of my shots during the ceremony and the critical parts of the wedding. He also tried to stay unobtrusive to the guests as well, which is a huge plus to me. If you are looking for an amazing wedding videographer, then look no further. Ben Pliss Media is sure to deliver a stunning movie of your day with nothing left behind. I greatly look forward to working with you again in 2015, Ben!

Albany Albany, New York, 12288
Location of (Ben Pliss Media)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding