Fair Lawn, NJ 07410 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,300
Availability Check your date

About Belle Soirée

Belle Soirée is an upscale event planning team, with nearly a decade of experience planning Exquisite Affairs to Perfection. Whether it's a romantic beach wedding by the sea, or a lavish gala with all the stops pulled out, Belle Soirée knows there's only one chance to get it just right, so we attend to each detail flawlessly, from decor, to catering, to the perfect venue.

We genuinely care about our clients, and that's why we take pride in providing a stress-free planning process that not only makes things easy, but respects your individuality, so that your wedding or event is as unique as you are! Flexible packages start from our New Moon plan -- just the basics for those who only desire a little assistance with their DIY wedding -- to our full-service Full Moon treatment, where brides and husbands-to-be can relax in the luxury of letting us take care of everything, so that you can put full focus on enjoying your special day.

Looking for just florals? We provide this service as well. Contact us for more info on floral packages.

Philosopher & author Richard Bach once wrote, "True love stories never have endings," and we believe your wedding-day memories write the first pages of your never-ending love story. So let us give you the stunning Belle Soirée wedding you truly deserve, to create cherished moments you'll never forget.

bellesoireellcbellesoireellc5
bellesoireellcbellesoireellc4
bellesoireellcbellesoireellc5

5 Reviews for Belle Soirée

toyosi · Married on 09/06/2016

I liked working with Ketura; she was very professional, responsive and on time. I would hire her again!

Victorson · Married on 05/28/2016

I had my wedding May 28th 2016 in Jamaica and I am finally getting to sit down to write my review on the Belle Soiree company. First off I would like to say they were amazing to work with through the entire process of our wedding. From start to finish Ketura and her team were on point with every detail. To the center pieces that had real life fish inside to capture the beach atmosphere, and down to the linen sequence used on our sweethearts table. Everything was perfect and couldn't ask for more. I would definitely recommending using this company for any event you are planning. They do it all. Thank you again Belle Soiree for the amazing memories me and my wife will always share.

Rolande · Married on 03/27/2016

I had a christening party not too long ago for my 3 month old daughter and booking "Belle Soirée" was the best desicion that I could make. One of the services provided was catering which was excellent. The food was delicious not greasy as I feared. I received positive feedback on the food. The caterer came one hour prior to the event time and set up the food table with everything that comes with it. Now let's go to decorations, my centerpieces were gorgeous and classy for the occasion. Everything was already made nicely it was just a matter of placing them. Decorations included: centerpieces, cake table which was fabulous and favors/ desert table.
    I was very pleased with the end result. My guests were astonished by how well decorated the room looked . Honestly booking "Belle Soirée" was a lift of my shoulders, everything asked was provided in a professional and timely manner.
    I strongly recommend "Belle Soirée" for any occasion. Looking at my daughters christening party pictures is the proof.

Belle Soirée FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Shipping
  • What items are available? Bags & Travel, Barware, Bed & Bath, Drink Accessories, Edible Treats, Gift Boxes, Labels & Stickers, Office Supplies, Photo Favors, Sunglasses
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 6