Belle & Blush

Elizabethtown, PA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Belle & Blush is a wedding styling studio that is based out of Lebanon, Pennsylvania. Their team is happy to travel to surrounding areas in order to provide their clients with exceptional services. Skilled in applications for both small and large celebrations, they know how to make themed weddings a dream come true. The artists and stylists at Belle & Blush have accrued years of experience and have worked from one coast to the other. This inspired company believes that couples should enjoy their day in comfort, feeling beautiful from beginning to end.

Services from this talented team are offered on-site or in the salon. For those planning a smaller ordeal, there is a special elopement package available. Here, clients can avail of everything from blowouts to eyelash extensions. Their collection of products is composed of recognizable brand names, allowing their customers to feel at ease and confident in their usage during their appointment.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$35

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

• Brittni
    Brittni S. Married on 10/16/2021

Stunning! Highly recommended!!!

I was impressed with Belle & Blush! I was going for a vintage look for my wedding, and I just had my bridal trial done the day we had our engagement photos. She was able to do a phenomenal job with the general look I really wanted based on my inspiration photos. I cannot wait for her to come do my and my girls' hair for my wedding!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca P. Married on 10/02/2021

Awesome service

Kaitlyn was fantastic! She was able to tame my mass of hair and make it look amazing for my wedding day! All of my bridesmaids and my mom and mother in law loved their hair. The styles held up all through the night! And she rocked it on timing. She was done like 1.5-2 hours ahead of schedule which allowed us to be able to relax and actually have time to eat before pictures began. Would recommend her to anyone!!
    Alexa C. Married on 09/24/2021

Breathtaking!!

I knew finding someone to do my hair for my wedding was going to be the biggest challenge as I am so picky with my hair. It’s my favorite trait about myself so I knew I wanted it to be perfect and I had a vision in mind that I was just hoping someone could master. Kaity made all my hair dreams come true. From always responding to me in a timely manner to even being someone I could run to for advice when I had a minor meltdown the morning of 😅 As if I thought I couldn’t love my hair more on the day of the trial, kaity outdid herself on the morning of and somehow made it look Even more perfect. I’ve never felt more beautiful in my life. Kaity is truly so talented. All my girls and I felt like princesses!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

address Elizabethtown, PA, 17022
Location of (Belle & Blush)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding