Bellame Weddings

Woodinville, WA View map Visit website
$1,995 Most Popular Price

$1,995 Most Popular Price

Bellame Weddings is a professional wedding photography service based in Woodinville, Washington. Dani and Jenn, the owners of the company, will strive to produce beautiful imagery that authentically portrays the love story of every couple. This dynamic duo documents the raw emotions of each client during their special occasion, capturing their precious moments with precision.

Dani and Jenn will get to know each soon-to-be newlywed on a personal level, developing an understanding of their preferred style and tastes. They aim to create a relaxed yet engaging environment, encouraging couples to showcase their genuine personalities. Clients of Bellame Weddings have the opportunity to avail themselves of a wide spectrum of wedding photography services including destination shoots, engagement shoots, and wedding portraits. Dani and Jenn understand the importance of seamless service, operating on a one-event-per-day policy as well as offering additional hours.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,299

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,995

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

1 User photo

• Tessa
    Tessa C. Married on 06/19/2021

Best Photographers I Have Ever Worked With. Couldn't Have Been Happier with Our Wedding Photos

Jenn and Dani are quite the team! They started off with my husband and I by doing our engagement shoot (which was included in their price). The shoot was a fun experience in itself but when I got the photos back they made cry (tears of joy!). After this I had high expectations from them for the actual wedding day and somehow they managed to exceed those expectations. They way these two work together is magical. They are so professional and clearly know what they are doing; one is looking through the camera lens for the perfect shot, while the other is looking at the people and surroundings and adjusting things as needed. I could write more and more but to sum this up, we were more than impressed with how all of our pictures turn out. In fact, everyone who has seen them keeps asking who our photographers were because they too want to hire them. I can't wait for the next event when I get to work with this team again! Thanks so much Bellame Weddings!
  • Christy
    Christy L. Married on 07/10/2020

Stellar pictures, fun, easy to work with

Dani is an incredibly creative and fun photographer to work with. She is very mindful of the types of photos you want but has wonderful suggestions. Even the poor weather didn't stop her from getting some of the most beautiful photos I've seen from a wedding. I will absolutely be recommending Bellame to others!
    Lyndsay S. Married on 10/19/2019

Maid of Honor

Dani is such an amazing photographer! She took such beautiful pictures. She is extremely professional but also a lot of fun! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Bellame Weddings 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Woodinville, WA Woodinville, WA, 98077
2064194825
Location of (Bellame Weddings)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding