Wyckoff, NJ 07481 Map · Phone number

02set87520070314161609
PicturesfromWeddingscameraVania2010032

7 Reviews for belladiflor

Amanda · Married on 03/22/2015

Vania did an amazing job at my wedding! She has worked with me from the beginning! She was able to come up with all my decoration, (I was not a girly bride and didn't really know my style off hand). Vania was able to get me and by looking at my dress she was able to make my ceremony and reception just look absolutely gorgeous and elegant.
    Vania was at the venue way earlier than she needed to be, just to make sure everything was the way I wanted to be. She was flexible to add a couple of tables last minute and to work with me on a new bouquet (due to the bad weather, the flowers I had initially chosen, were not going to work). Vania will definitely deliver what you ask and the way you asked! Thank you so much Vania!!!! You are just amazing!!!

Sent on 04/03/2015

Vanessa · Married on 09/17/2011

Let me start by saying that I have no idea how this vendor can get such a negative review because my experience was the complete opposite. Not only did she exceed my expectations, her expertise and talent was above and beyond your typical florist! My venue (Villa Amalfi), my make up artist, and my photographer were also impressed that they immediately requested her business cards. The quality of the flowers were amazing, the decor in my house, and the church were elegant, romantic, and truly made me feel like a Greek Goddess. Lastly, my bouquet was so gorgeous, my daughter wanted to keep it.

About her service, all I can is that she is extremely reliable, she made everything run smoothly, neat, and she is a great person to work with. I truly loved it all. I can't wait fo my pictures so I can post what everything looked like. I know that the photos will speak for itself.

Vania, your work was phenomenal!

Sent on 09/19/2011

3.0

Bella Di Flor offersa good value for their price. I worked with Vania, the owner, and she immediately GOT my style, unlike many other florists I met with (reviewed at least 5). On top of that, she was very creative and thought of things I wouldn't have, that really tied everything together. She took the time to make sure all the details were there when we first met. During our reception, I got a lot of compliments, even from my venue! The only thing I would say is she forgot that we'd discussed her designing the ceremony which led to a bit of scrambling leading up to the wedding and I wound up going over my budget to pay for that when I thought that was built in to the existing contract, albeit only a few hundred dollars. Also, due to miscommunication, I paid for three centerpieces I never received (my final guest count was lower than what we originally budgeted for and she did not check with me before ordering the flowers. Our initial meeting was almost a year before the wedding so I naturally thought she would be confirming that). She also forgot to provide the boutonnieres for our picture taking, which was done before our ceremony, so my husband and groomsmen had to go without for that.

Overall would I recommend her? Yes, absolutely. Though, since she's a small shop, definitely be sure that your contract is legible, and clearly outlines what you're receiving (mine was very messily made up). This way, on both ends miscommunication and mistakes will be avoided.

Sent on 06/10/2012