Mount Vernon, WA 98274 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Bella Vita Creative

As far back as I can remember, I have loved all things visual, but spent far too many years in administrative jobs before I realized my true passion. In 2002, I became a freelance graphic designer. One thing led to another and I eventually discovered photography.

My photography has certainly been influenced and enhanced by my experience as a graphic designer—working with color, light, composition, spatial awareness, and post-processing software. Design taught me to be aware of my surroundings, just like photography. That’s the good thing about gaining life experience over the years.

Since becoming a photographer, life has never been the same. I’m enthralled with creating beautiful images and bringing joy to my clients.

Clients describe my photography as romantic, beautiful, and timeless, which are exactly the kind of images I seek to create. I also strive to provide exceptional customer service and to preserve a legacy that will be passed down to your children and grandchildren. While I’m all about digital, I still delight in providing tactile prints and other tangible products that are sure to be treasured for years to come.

Photographing couples is my absolute favorite form of photography. I love capturing that “zing” between an in-love couple and the adoration that’s written on their faces. I also love the goofy moments when couples let down their guards, play, and have fun like a couple of kids! I delight in knowing that I am recording moments that make up a legacy. Being surrounded by all that love is just another perk of my job.

I also adore capturing all the carefully planned details and unforgettable moments of a wedding, whether it’s the cascading lace on a bride’s gown, the happy tear in a father’s eye as he’s walking his little girl down the aisle, the breathtaking cake that took hours to perfect, the groomsmen boogy-ing on the dance floor, or the flower girl sleeping in the corner. I’m a romantic and lover of beauty at heart and want to be there to document it all!

Because of my passion for all things visual, I am jazzed to provide clients with goodies and extras not usually offered by the average photographer. For one wedding couple, I recently created movie posters out of their engagement photos, as well as a fun reception video showing their growing up years, courtship, and engagement. Guests loved the extra-special touches and laughed and cried along with the bride and groom.

I’m a member of PPA, the Professional Photographers of America, so you can be sure that I take photography very seriously and am constantly striving to challenge myself and improve my skills.

My goal as a creator is to make your heart skip a beat, bring tears to your eyes (or at least make your chin wobble), make you laugh or bring a smile to your face every time you view the images you cherish.

This is my passion, this is what I do, and I want to do it for you. Let me share my passion and years of experience with you!

Follow Bella Vita Creative on

Other couples have also viewed

• Lemon Wing

1 User photo

• F

Fred P. · Married on 05/04/2019

Dana is great!

We wanted a simple church wedding/reception package, and Dana obliged. She was calm and professional in the planning phase, and creative, professional AND low key on the wedding day. She captured wonderful settings and emotions on our big day. Dana was wonderful to work with - and we're very happy with our photographs!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn O. · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing and Beautiful Photos

Dana was absolutely amazing. The pictures she took were beautiful and she captured every emotion felt on our wedding day. I highly recommend Bella Vita Creative for any photography!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Bella Vita Creative's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Katelyn and Taylor! It was an honor to photograph your wedding day!

Kendra · Married on 10/28/2017

As soon as my fiance proposed I knew that I would want photographs to document our wedding. As I am from Canada, I was unfamiliar with photographers in the Skagit County and my now husband had no idea either. I decided to look on google and I instantly fell in love with the style of Dana's photographs. I only had a few days left in the Skagit area before I would return to Canada for months so we decided to email Dana to see if she could help us out.

She responded immediately and agreed to meet up with us before I would be leaving. Our first meeting was so comfortable and professional, we both could not get over how friendly she was - not to mention how beautiful her portfolio is. She helped us figure out our financing of her time along with the organization of our wedding timeline. We love the gallery she created for our wedding day, especially our First Look photographs.

Dana is a wonderful entrepreneur with true kindness, passion, and ability. We strongly recommend utilizing Dana's talent to achieve classic and romantic photographs of your special day. It is a great investment that you will not regret.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Bella Vita Creative's reply:

Kendra,

Your review means so much to me--thank you for your kind words! It was an honor to be a part of your special day!

Bella Vita Creative FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3600
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Stepping Stones Garden Barn & Farm Weddings

Stepping Stones Garden loves Bella Vita Creative! Dana knows exactly how to capture the romantic feeling of the moment and make it timeless. Every little detail becomes its own special nugget that makes the experience linger with interest and intrigue. Bella Vita’s quality not only embraces the memory but also the emotional magic of that special day. You just can’t help wanting to be exactly where Bella Vita Creative has snapped the shot. Dana knows how to hear what her clients want and works well keeping them cool, calm and ready for one more incredible photo to be taken…making sure she gets it all. Her images finish off the dream with fabulous creamy icing.

• Mount Vernon, WA, 98274 See on map
    Location of (Bella Vita Creative)

Bella Vita Creative frequently asked questions

What photography services does Bella Vita Creative include in the starting price?

Bella Vita Creative includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Bella Vita Creative include in their most popular wedding package?

Bella Vita Creative includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Bella Vita Creative offer?

Bella Vita Creative offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Bella Vita Creative offer?

Bella Vita Creative offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Bella Vita Creative offer for wedding events?

Bella Vita Creative offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Bella Vita Creative and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bella Vita Creative is recommended by 75% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5.0 in professionalism, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in value.