Bella Vita Creative Reviews

15 Reviews for Bella Vita Creative

• Katelyn

Katelyn Olsoy · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing and Beautiful Photos

Dana was absolutely amazing. The pictures she took were beautiful and she captured every emotion felt on our wedding day. I highly recommend Bella Vita Creative for any photography!

Kendra · Married on 10/28/2017

As soon as my fiance proposed I knew that I would want photographs to document our wedding. As I am from Canada, I was unfamiliar with photographers in the Skagit County and my now husband had no idea either. I decided to look on google and I instantly fell in love with the style of Dana's photographs. I only had a few days left in the Skagit area before I would return to Canada for months so we decided to email Dana to see if she could help us out.

She responded immediately and agreed to meet up with us before I would be leaving. Our first meeting was so comfortable and professional, we both could not get over how friendly she was - not to mention how beautiful her portfolio is. She helped us figure out our financing of her time along with the organization of our wedding timeline. We love the gallery she created for our wedding day, especially our First Look photographs.

Dana is a wonderful entrepreneur with true kindness, passion, and ability. We strongly recommend utilizing Dana's talent to achieve classic and romantic photographs of your special day. It is a great investment that you will not regret.

Gabriella · Married on 08/12/2017

The photos were so beautiful! Dana is so professional, she made everything so easy! Her is experience is obvious in her knowledge and preparation for the big day! She was very flexible and helped make it all go smoothly. It was the best experience I could have asked for.

Janice · Married on 05/13/2017

Michael and I were wanting a low key wedding with immediate family only. Dana captured our special day with no hiccups at all. She got great pictures that we will remember forever. We were flexible, and she was too - which made it really easy for both parties! We highly recommend her and will use her for any future special events.

Emmelia · Married on 04/30/2017

Dana is a very talented photographer! I wish I had ordered a bigger package because the photos she did get were amazing and I wish there were more!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Bella Vita Creative's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Emmelia! I loved your ceremony; it was beautiful and I was honored to preserve your memories.
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/10/2016

Dana is amazing! She took the time to really get to know us and understand what vision we were looking for. When our original location for engagement photos didn't work out because of the rain, she was able to find a spot for us very last minute!
    Our wedding was several hours away from the valley and she made the effort to drive out there to scope out the venue months before the wedding! We purchased the package that included a second photographer because it was important to me to get multiple perspectives and capture as many memories as possible. I felt she was as invested in our wedding as we were and she was just as excited for us as our family and wedding party! I would highly recommend Dana for other couples who are looking for excellent photos and great customer service.
    Thanks Dana!!!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Bella Vita Creative's reply:

Danielle, I was incredibly honored to be chosen as your wedding photographer. What a beautiful venue and wedding! Thank you for your kind words--this is why I love helping people preserve their beautiful memories!

Kamesh · Married on 08/13/2016

The quality of work was very good, as were the sensitivity to the occasion and the attentiveness to the people.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Bella Vita Creative's reply:

Kamesh, I was honored to be your wedding photographer. The setting was one of the most beautiful I've ever seen, but more importantly, I will always remember the sincere love shown between you and your bride, as well as your guests, Thank you so much for selecting me as your photographer. I hope you will treasure your wedding images for years to come.

Julia · Married on 07/30/2016

Dana's photos of our wedding are beautiful. She captured many candid moments; we are very appreciative of her time and expertise. She has our strongest recommendations.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Bella Vita Creative's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Julia! It was an honor to help you preserve memories from your beautiful wedding at The Chrysalis Inn!

Rhonda · Married on 07/16/2016

This is one time when you want to spend your money for memories of your day. We wish that we would have had a video recording of our special day.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Bella Vita Creative's reply:

Thank you, Rhonda! I know how important your wedding photography was to you and was incredibly honored that you selected me as your photographer. Thank you for sharing your images and recommending me so highly on social media...your enthusiasm upon receiving your images is what keeps me wanting to serve my clients!

Dana's photography work is breathtaking, and highly professional. She was able to capture candid moments between people at our wedding, as well as stunning posed photos. She went above and beyond what would ever be expected of a wedding photographer, especially in the preparations leading up to the wedding, ensuring that on the day itself, her work would be seamless. She is professional, as well as personal, in what she offers as a photographer, and really takes the time to care about each person she works with. I would absolutely recommend Bella Vita Creative to a friend! Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Bella Vita Creative's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was beautiful, meaningful, and a complete joy to witness. I was honored to be your photographer!

Jamie · Married on 08/01/2015

Dana did a fantastic job with our wedding photos! She is easy to work with and very professional. She preserved our wedding day for a lifetime! I definitely recommend Dana and Bella Vita Creative for any upcoming event.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Bella Vita Creative's reply:

Jamie, thank you for your kind words. Your wedding was one of the most unique weddings I've done and I am so pleased that you are happy with my work. Knowing that you and Brian will pass those images on to your children and grandchildren thrills my heart. Thank you!

Dana was an excellent photographer who really captured the personality and the vibe of our small family wedding. The photos are creative and beautiful. Bella Vita was reasonably priced, especially since our wedding was on a national holiday.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Bella Vita Creative's reply:

Thank you, I was honored to be a part of such a significant day in your life! It was a lovely experience and I hope you enjoy the photos for years to come. :-)

MacKenzie · Married on 09/06/2014

Dana was professional, generous, and did a beatiful job! The pictures were one aspect of my wedding that I didn't have to worry about at all because I knew that Dana had everything figured out. So happy with our photos and I recommend her to all of my friends and family :-)

Sent on 05/20/2015

Bella Vita Creative's reply:

Thank you, Mackenzie and Isaac, your wedding day was beautiful from start to finish! I was privileged to preserve your memories, to be passed down to your children and grandchildren. You two were made for one another....thank you for choosing me to be your photographer!

Carmen · Married on 08/06/2016

Selecting Bella Vita Creative as our wedding photographer was a wonderful decision. We love flipping through all the wedding photos now, they bring a huge smile to our faces as we recall the special moments. Dana did a fantastic job capturing the beauty of our outdoor wedding. She caught the important moments documenting our union, as well as candid moments of many of our friends celebrating with us. The photos turned out excellent, Dana has a great eye for outdoor lighting, using natural light to her advantage and, as a designer myself, I thought she did a lovely editing job too. We had a very professional experience with Bella Vita Creative and she made the whole experience feel very special throughout the process.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Bella Vita Creative's reply:

Carmen, thank you very much for your kind words. Your wedding was unique and gorgeous--such a pleasure to photograph! I hope the images from your wedding will be a precious keepsake for years to come.

I loved Dana's work because she captured so many special moments from our wedding day. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Bella Vita Creative's reply:

Such a gorgeous and loving day...I will never forget seeing the love and support from your family and friends. I was honored to be your wedding photographer!