Bella Videography

Bella Videography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bella Videography

The Beautiful package comes with Free drone footage

Getting married in  2018!!!! Bella OFFER: Bello Packages and UP: Free Drone footage, Upgrade Media Vimeo LINK and extra Bluray,$100 off, OFFER good until 1 31 2018!!!!!

This will be one of the most special days of your life, it should be beautiful, happy and amazing to view. I have been filming in Houston and the USA for 20 years, a true vision to my craft. I shot in full HD and provide DVD and Bluray and all media is yours to copy. The lengh of your wedding will be between 70 to 120 mins full editing. .....Packages range from  $950 to $3000.00 !

William LaRotta

Short Form (1)
Cinematic (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Slideshow (1)

First of all, I wanted to say to anyone who is debating on which videographer to use, please take the time to contact William to discuss your needs. Your mind will truly be made up after your conversation with him, that you have found exactly what you are looking for. When I was looking for vendors for everything that I needed – dress, venue, cake, flowers, DJ, caterer, photographer/videographer…it was quite overwhelming for all the offerings provided. I was also dependent on reviews to help me decipher based on what others had experienced during their dealings and interactions with the vendors. And, these helped me to set vendors apart for who were the cream of the crop versus vendors in which I may be concerned about using on a special day. After speaking with William I knew that I didn’t want to go with any other videographer and had my heart set.
William is a one of a kind person who is sincere, genuine, helpful, patient, respectful and professional all at the same time. I am truly grateful of his expertise and hard work throughout my entire night during his filming.
Please take the time to read my experience, as I know you will have a positive feeling as well!

Profile Picture Johanna, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, DVD, Ceremony, Reception

I don't know why any one would go with any other videographer, cinematographer, or master of the art than Mr. William and Bella Videography. I can not express enough of how beautiful and fun-filled our video came out. Mr. William caught all of the best moments, and more! Book this man and you will not be disappointed!

*P.S. He works great with photographers!!!

Profile Picture VaNeasha, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Traditional, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Slideshow, Blu-Ray, DVD

Williams work was amazing. I had a very stressful wedding. My coordinator was out for the day because of family illness and just about everything went haywire. I was so stressed out I wore my feelings on my face. I was so afraid of the full video coming out badly just because of this. William cut out a few parts and I got to re live the happy part of our wedding instead of the stressful part. He did have some issues getting to the venue on time (probably because we were all everywhere and late) but I don't even care. He did a A++ job and he did it without me even realizing he was there. It was totally worth the money!

Profile Picture User4194103, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews

Videos

0 Photos

2 VIDEOS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
William does an amazing job. His videos are of the highest quality and he is johnny on the spot for getting footage noone else seems to get!!!

Awesome videographer!

Bella Videography is extremely professional and does an amazing job. He really gets everyone involved and makes it fun. The end result is a great video that includes all of the family and friends having a great time and giving great advice. Best of all- he captures all the great moments of the wedding and reception. I would highly recommend Bella Videography!!!

Beautiful work!!!