Alameda, CA 94502 Map · Phone number

About Bella Notte Events

We offer multiple options in planning services, so you can have fun, laugh and dance at your wedding. If you are in need of the the "Whole enchilada", or are just wanting "to enjoy your day", we can help. Full planning is our most popular, you can share your dreamy perfect day, and we make it happen. We take on a limited amount of weddings each year in order to devote ourselves to you and give you one on one attention. Cindy Danbom is the owner and primary designer of Bella Notte, and this who you work with.

We at Bella share with you our design skills and organization skills to make your wedding unique. We do not believe in the cookie cutter style, your wedding should be a true reflection of you and your personality and style. Aside from our design assistance, we keep you and everyone one else organized.

We take the time to listen to you, understand what you want, and make it happen. No wedding is ever too big or small. Even if you have no idea where to start, we can create an environment that takes your wedding to another level. Our motto is, Let us handle the details so you can entertain. The average wedding takes 300 hours to plan and will involve close to 30 vendors.

Bella Notte has been featured in multiple bridal magazines such as Grace Ormond, Your Wedding Day, Todays Bride, Modern Bride, The Knot, and other local magazines. Bella was also featured on Daily Candy and Splendora online.

Follow Bella Notte Events on

mg0048
fellon2419

4 Reviews for Bella Notte Events

Christy · Married on 08/18/2012

I am still basking in the glow of the fabulous wedding that Cindy Danbom, of Bella Notte Events, planned for me last month. My husband and I approached Cindy very late in the game, with less than three and a half months until our wedding date, and we were planning an Oregon wedding from LA. She didn't flinch at the distance or compressed timeline, and immediately made us feel at ease.

Cindy has an incredible vision and artistic eye. She didn't just take a space and throw flowers on it. She created a wedding environment, incorporating pieces I never would've thought of and truly transformed our venue into something gorgeous. And best of all, she did it all UNDER BUDGET. It was such an incredible feeling to be able to look at all of her fantastic ideas and not have to worry if I could afford it, because I knew she was watching my bottom line.

But I think what impressed me most about Cindy was how much she had my back, sometimes without me even realizing it. The first time I met her in person, we were at a florist and I was feeling overwhelmed by choices. I didn’t realize it at the time, but Cindy was reading my facial expressions when I was presented with each item. She paid such close attention that she got a deep understanding of what I wanted, even when I wasn’t able to express it.

On the day of the wedding, Cindy had it all under control, which allowed me to be calm and enjoy each moment. She had such a natural way of keeping us moving from point to point without ever making us feel rushed or interrupted. When she wasn’t helping us, she was behind the scenes, making it all perfect. It wasn’t until watching videos later that I noticed her in the background of one, with towels drying off the dance floor area around the edge of the tent because it had started misting before our first dance. I never noticed a thing.

I can’t imagine my wedding without Cindy. She gave me my dream day, a day that far exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Gretchen · Married on 08/24/2008

Cindy, of Bella Notte Events, has a gift for creating the wedding of your dreams. Our wedding day, rather our wedding weekend, was beautiful and amazingly perfect. Cindy had the best recommendations for vendors - everything from locations, the photographer, the music, down to the cake. What really made our event magical; however, were all her special touches - the wishing tree, the table settings, the candles (everywhere), the specially decorated reception room, even the surprises adorning of our private room post wedding. I was able to really relax and enjoy the process thanks to Cindy. She was patient enough to answer all my questions and listen to my special requests. She was with me every step of the way. Our guests had an amazing time and I still here comments about our wedding being the event of the century. If I had it all to do over again, I would do it exactly the same way. If you want your wedding day to be perfect, place your trust in Bella Notte!

Sent on 01/24/2011
  • I

Ira · Married on 09/17/2005

LOVE LOVE LOVE Cindy. Amazing. Attentive. Details, details. She was all about the details. I met her at some wedding convention showcase in the Marin and I met other coordinators there too. I contacted everyone I met. There was something about her that made me feel comfortable and I could open up to her. She came in mid-way thru my wedding planning and I told her she could have it. I swear if I had met her earlier I would have had her plan the whole thing. She pulled thru and then some. I noticed little details I overlooked and she made it look seamless. Perfect. I don't know how I could have made it without her. I don't know what else to say. Hire her. Enjoy your time and let her handle your wedding. You won't regret it.

I really appreciated her work on my wedding, that i hired her to plan my 30th bday the next year. Flawless. It was the best bday party ever. I still have friends who attended the party saying what a great party it was and they still remember it. That to me showed what a great coordinator Cindy is. Throwing the best and most fabulous event that people still remember and talk about it.

Sent on 01/12/2011

Bella Notte Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,495.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Fog City Entertainment
    Fog City Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've worked with Bella Notte at many events and they are absolute pros. They always run a smooth, elegant, and beautiful event.

• Thomas Hughes Films
    Thomas Hughes Films Wedding Videographers

Cindy does a fantastic job for her clients. She has tremendous taste and attention to detail. She has amazing energy and the weddings we have seen her produce are really beautiful!

• Alameda, 94502 See on map