Bella Luna Photography

Troy, NY View map
   1 review
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Bella Luna Photography in Troy, New York, offers professional photography services for weddings and special events. The talented Aminika Galusha is the eye behind the camera, and she offers couples a collection of wedding photos that they can look back on for years to come. Aminika has been passionate about photography since childhood, and she developed her love for photography into a business.

Experience
Starting out as a model when she was 10, Aminika knew she loved every aspect of photography. She went on to become Miss New York in 2014, and during her time modeling, she watched and learned from her many photographers. Aminika received her certificates in Television and Video Production, Advanced Graphics, and Animation from The New School Center for Media, and after graduating, she decided to start Bella Luna Photography, launching the business in late 2011.

As well as photography, Aminika can also provide videography services for her couples. Her styles include contemporary, traditional, photojournalistic, and film photography, and she offers her clients the option of receiving their final photos as digital files, matted prints, save-the-dates, albums, canvases, and thank-you cards. Other services provided by Bella Luna Photography include the following:

• Boudoir shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits
  • Event exclusivity
  • Hand-coloring
  • Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Albums
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Save the Date
  • User2550826 2+ years ago
    Aminika is an absolute sweetheart! She is amazing and very creative/talented! From the start, she was so helpful, even suggesting makeup artists to me as well as bands/DJs & venues! She even mentioned other photographers I should check out! We met & had lunch together & I loved her she was such a doll, I immediately decided to go with her and canceled my meeting with another photographer. She and I met up a few more times prior to my wedding & we were constantly in contact, whither it be Facebook, texts, calls, or even Fbook video chat. She went above and beyond for me & even helped me shop for things I needed & helped me make decorations (which, being a photographer, she DID NOT have to do, she didn't even charge me she was just THAT sweet & willing to do whatever it took to make my day the best possible!) Her prices are SO reasonable I even offered to pay her more because she was so great but she wouldn't let me, she's so humble! She's a very fun girl too, you can tell she loves what she does! She came early and photographed me getting ready, she stayed through the entire ceremony & almost all of the reception (my reception was pretty long!) She's so flexible, I even had to change my date due to a misunderstanding at the venue! My wedding day, my MUA couldn't make it, so she even stepped in & helped do my make up! Prior to the wedding, as an add on, she even did a mini bridal boudoir session as a wedding gift from me to my new husband (let me tell you, he was PLEASED!). I could write a book about how amazing this girl is & how well her service is & how well she treated me! Look into her, she does all types of photography. I even am about to do a modeling session with her and a cake smash session for our daughter whose about to turn a year! Aminika is very creative & very diverse. She captured every moment of my wedding, even some I didn't even know happened! I couldn't be happier with hiring her! Check her out on her Fbook page www.facebook.com/bella.photographyy

Troy Troy, NY, 12180
Location of (Bella Luna Photography)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding