Bella Donna Salon and Spa

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
    Lindsay Married on 06/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Billie and the team at Bella Donna Salon did an amazing job with hairstyles and makeup for myself, my mother, mother-in-law and six bridesmaids for my wedding day at Bonnet Island Estate. Everyone looked stunning and felt beautiful! Billie was so enjoyable to work with throughout the planning process and created a timeline/schedule for us for that day. Everything went perfectly! I could not be happier with their services and highly recommend this salon to future brides!
    Lois Married on 07/02/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    WOW, did we all look stunning leaving Bella Donna. Billie made the whole booking experience pleasurable, even when changes had to be made. The day of was fun, we all had a great time, and the staff was so professional and talented. Each hairstyle was unique, stylish, and exquisite! The salon is spotless, sunny, and welcoming. Billie kept us entertained all morning even while working. His up-dos were amazing! We walked out exactly on time, which was the perfect way to start the day! I think Bella Donna is the only place for wedding day hair and makeup on LBI!
    Kelly Married on 06/18/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding was 9 days ago and Bella Donna did an excellent job doing all the hair, make up and nails for my wedding party and immediate family. Billie was incredible to work with and was very flexible during the entire process, making planning less stressful for me. The atmosphere is very professional and relaxing. My hair and make up were flawless and could not have looked any better. Also everyone from my party loved the way their hair and make up turned out as well! The make up artist Amy and all the stylists are exceptionally talented and I would definitely recommend booking them!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Beach Haven, New Jersey, 08008
Location of (Bella Donna Salon and Spa)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding