3015 State Street Suite 121, Dallas, TX 75204 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 3

7 Reviews for Bella Bridesmaid

Megan · Married on 05/28/2016

When you're planning your wedding everyone always tells you there's going to be something that goes wrong. There I was planning away and everything had pretty much gone as planned. Fast forward to one week before my wedding. My sister and MOH calls me and tells me there's something wrong with her dress. She took it to get taken in and the place she took it to JC Tailor's (3422 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 75219...do not under any circumstances go here) got something on her dress and nonchalantly told her to take it to the cleaners. So she takes it to the cleaners and something black bleeds onto the front of the dress on the seems. Great. It's Friday at 3:00 pm and I call Bella's in a panic and tears. I leave work and go straight to their store. They got in touch with the maker of the dress and overnighted fabric in for me. I then had to take it to my tailor (Altered for the Alter...fabulous) and they were able to redo the entire bodice for me. If that hadn't worked Bella's had a back up dress in a different color that was going to be the back up plan.

With all of that being said, I was so appreciative of everything that Bella's did for me. I feel they went above any beyond and I was so glad that I chose them from the start. My sister is getting married in April and we will definitely be back to give them our business.

All the women who work here are top notch, knowledgeable and so nice. They worked with my out-of-town bridesmaids to help with sizing and questions. They have a great selection of dresses and the store is extremely cute. I highly recommend you go visit Bella's!!!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Blythe was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/07/2015

The women at Bella Bridesmaid were friendly and professional. They even stayed open late so that I could come in after work to try on more dresses. They were quick to respond to calls and emails. I was very happy with the service I received there.

Sent on 03/10/2015