7 Summer Street Unit 27, Chelmsford, MA 01824 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Beleza Salon & Spa

Beleza Salon & Spa is located in the heart of Chelmsford, Mass and we are a full service facility offering our clients everything from haircare, nailcare, skincare, makeup, body treatments and massage. We are a commited, highly trained team of professionals here to cater to our guests while providing a "total experience" with excellent customer service.

We welcome you and your guests to come in and experience one of our spa services in our tranquil, clean environment that promotes stress reduction for the body and mind. We believe you won't be disappointed.

Beleza is also a great way to spend your time getting ready with your party quests for that special event. Whether it be for a ladies night out, birthday, bachlorette or bridal party. We also offer on location and in salon makeup and hair for your special day.

Our owner, Katherine MacDonald, a makeup artist and licensed skincare therapist is highly trained in the field of makeup artistry. She specializes in Corrective and Bridal makeup and she offers airbrush makeup application and custom created blends from lipgloss to blush. If your looking for that special gift for the ladies in your bridal party she can custom create something special for them.

We at Beleza look forward to hearing from you and we want your experience with us to be a memorable one. We are beauty, simplified.

Follow Beleza Salon & Spa on

JackieandChris2010013
AmyLeslieFaganJuly200925

12 Reviews for Beleza Salon & Spa

Meaghan Cullen · Married on 12/01/2018

Fantastic Hair and Makeup!

Kathy did an amazing job with the hair and makeup for my bridal party. One of my bridesmaids used Kathy for her wedding, so it was an east decision for me. Kathy is always so responsive and helpful. The wedding was in Boston and there were a lot of people who needed hair an makeup done in a short amount of time and Kathy made it happen! Our hair and makeup looked amazing on the day of the wedding and it lasted all night! I would definitely recommend Kathy.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Samantha · Married on 11/08/2014

Kathy is absolutely wonderful! She traveled to Boston last spring for my makeup trial for my fall wedding and immediately understood what I was looking for. She is truly an artist, understanding how to enhance all your best features. On the day of the wedding, she made me feel like an absolute princess. She brought along another extremely talented makeup artist to help with 10 bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, and Mother of the Groom. Everyone looked absolutely stunning!

Sent on 12/14/2014

shevaun · Married on 06/27/2014

Myself and 4 bridesmaids had our hair done by Jeff from Beleza for my June 2014 wedding. He did a spectacular job…He really exceeded my expectations in every way. He traveled to our hotel at no extra cost and created a fun and laid-back atmosphere that helped me relax the morning of my big day. Kathy, the owner, was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process.

Jeff accommodated last minute changes to my hair the day of without breaking a sweat. All of my bridesmaids had specific looks in mind, and he created each one flawlessly. He truly went above and beyond and was extremely professional.

I highly recommend Beleza Salon and Spa to anyone looking for hair/makeup services.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Beleza Salon & Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Spa

Real Weddings

• Hair that Moves
    Hair that Moves Wedding Hair & Makeup

great group of ladies. Kathy is an amazing makeup artist and such a joy to work with

• Julie Surette Photography
    Julie Surette Photography Wedding Photographers

Kathy is a fantastic makeup artist. I have recommended her to many of my brides and they have all LOVED her! Her makeup application style is fresh, clean and classy - exactly want you want on your wedding day!!

• 7 Summer Street, Unit 27 Chelmsford, 01824 See on map
    9787354521 (Fax Number)
    Monday 11am-8pm Tues. and Sunday CLOSED Weds. to Friday 9am-9pm Saturday 8am-4pm