About Beleza Salon & Spa

We are beauty, simpllified.

Beleza Salon & Spa is located in the heart of Chelmsford, Mass and we are a full service facility offering our clients everything from haircare, nailcare, skincare, makeup, body treatments and massage.  We are a commited, highly trained team of professionals here to cater to our guests while providing a "total experience" with excellent customer service.

We welcome you and your guests to come in and experience one of our spa services in our tranquil, clean environment that promotes stress reduction for the body and mind.  We believe you won't be disappointed.

Beleza is also a great way to spend your time getting ready with your party quests for that special event.  Whether it be for a ladies night out, birthday, bachlorette or bridal party.  We also offer on location and in salon makeup and hair for your special day.

Our owner, Katherine MacDonald, a makeup artist and licensed skincare therapist is highly trained in the field of makeup artistry.  She specializes in Corrective and Bridal makeup and she offers airbrush makeup application and custom created blends from lipgloss to blush.  If your looking for that special gift for the ladies in your bridal party she can custom create something special for them.

We at Beleza look forward to hearing from you and we want your experience with us to be a memorable one.  We are beauty, simplified.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Boston

Follow Beleza Salon & Spa on

11 Reviews for Beleza Salon & Spa

Kathy is absolutely wonderful! She traveled to Boston last spring for my makeup trial for my fall wedding and immediately understood what I was looking for. She is truly an artist, understanding how to enhance all your best features. On the day of the wedding, she made me feel like an absolute princess. She brought along another extremely talented makeup artist to help with 10 bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, and Mother of the Groom. Everyone looked absolutely stunning!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Myself and 4 bridesmaids had our hair done by Jeff from Beleza for my June 2014 wedding. He did a spectacular job…He really exceeded my expectations in every way. He traveled to our hotel at no extra cost and created a fun and laid-back atmosphere that helped me relax the morning of my big day. Kathy, the owner, was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process.

Jeff accommodated last minute changes to my hair the day of without breaking a sweat. All of my bridesmaids had specific looks in mind, and he created each one flawlessly. He truly went above and beyond and was extremely professional.

I highly recommend Beleza Salon and Spa to anyone looking for hair/makeup services.

Profile Picture shevaun, 6/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kathy, owner of Beleza Salon and Spa, traveled with her crew to the site of the wedding, where for 5 hours, they styled the hair and did the make up for the bride, her 7 bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom and the groom's grandmother. This was a bustling scene to be sure, but also fun and exciting. One of the bridesmaids is in show business and when her make up was done, looked over at me and said, 'She is GOOD!" I must admit, I wasn't going to have my make up done but had a change of heart when I saw how fantastic everyone looked. We had a couple squeeze in guests at the end and Kathy fit them in without so much of a blink. Kathy's staff worked tirelessly through excited pre wedding chatter and music and everyone had an absolute ball the whole time we were there. Now that we can look at the wedding photos, I can see what a difference having had the make up done can really make in those photos. And, the girls all had fabulous hairdos. Absolutely gorgeous. THANK YOU KATHY!

Profile Picture Deborah, 5/28/12, 8 Reviews

Teeth Whitening

3 Photos

Bridal Hair

3 Photos

great group of ladies. Kathy is an amazing makeup artist and such a joy to work with

Kathy is a fantastic makeup artist. I have recommended her to many of my brides and they have all LOVED her! Her makeup application style is fresh, clean and classy - exactly want you want on your wedding day!!

7 Summer Street, Unit 27, Chelmsford, MA 01824   See On Map
978-735-4520 (phone) 978-735-4521 (fax)
Monday 11am-8pm Tues. and Sunday CLOSED Weds. to Friday 9am-9pm Saturday 8am-4pm