Bekah M Photography

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Bekah Marie Photo is a wedding photography company operating out of Los Angeles, California. Bekah is a talented professional photographer who specializes in candid, documentary-style images that tell the story of her clients' big days. She offers multiple packages, allowing her clients to find the perfect set of services to suit their needs and requirements. Bekah will take the time to get to know you and your soon-to-be spouse.

Bekah Marie Photo offers a wide range of services for clients to choose from. As well as wedding day coverage, you can avail of engagement and boudoir photoshoot sessions. Your finished images can be delivered to you in the form of high-resolution digital files and carefully curated albums. Bekah will shoot at multiple nearby locations on the day of your event, ensuring a beautiful collection of images.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Team

Bekah
Bekah
Owner/Lead Photographer

Hi and welcome! I'm so happy to meet you. I'm Bekah, the owner and lead photographer of Bekah M Photography. I started this business in 2016 when I realized my passion for capturing memories for people to cherish. Getting to know my couples and becoming a part of their big day has been so rewarding, and I'm thankful I get to make this my job!

4452 Finley Ave Los Angeles, CA, 90027
Location of (Bekah M Photography)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding