Begin your Beginning

Northville, MI View map Visit website

Begin your Beginning is a wedding coordination service located in Northville, Michigan. Owner and lead planner Lily loves to connect with people and be a part of their special day. Having attended Central Michigan University where she studied Recreation, Parks and Leisure Services Administration, Lily continued on to pursue her dream in event coordination. Her time spent as an event manager allowed her to gain experience in planning and executing events on a large scale. She is honored to hear each of her clients’ love stories and learn about the experiences that brought these couples together. This helps her to put together ideas for their wedding event.

The team at Begin your Beginning offers several packages to suit a variety of couples’ needs. The full-service bundle includes wedding design, planning, and management, easing the stress for the couple on the big day. With a strong emphasis on customer care, Lily and her team are dedicated to providing their clients with a stress-free experience on their special day. These professional planners are also excited to assist couples in organizing their destination weddings abroad.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

N.A
    Shelby C. Married on 05/21/2021

Priceless!

I wish I was allowed to give more stars, 5 isn't enough! If you want your day to be as perfect as perfect can be, hire Lily. Having to completely replan our wedding from scratch due to COVID was NOT easy. We ended up opting for a backyard wedding which meant we had to do everything ourselves.

My husband was very on the fence about hiring a planner, but I really needed help with day of details so he caved. And let me tell you, we were both impressed! She took so much stress off my shoulders and gave me peace of mind which, if you're a bride, you know that is priceless. Lily is such a beautiful soul. She is warm, kind hearted and so bubbly! Her smile and positivity is infectious and all of our guests noticed. They all loved her!

She took charge from day one and went over and above on the wedding day. She got along so well with all of our vendors and was in constant communication the whole time. I am so lucky to have found such a wonderful planner and I owe a lot of the days success to her. As a bride, I was able to enjoy my day to the fullest because of her. From day one, I felt like I had known Lily for years and I hope to continue the friendship into the future. Lily, Marc and I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for us.

Team

Lily
Lily
Owner

Meet Lily! The owner of Begin your Beginning. Lily started her career as an event manager working for a convention center. She has always had a passion for weddings and decided she would begin her own business! Fast forward to present time, Lily is now fully planning weddings and celebrating the special day's with all of her clients. Her favorite color is purple, she loves Italian food and she loves to travel the world. She can't wait to help you begin your beginning!

Northville, Michigan Northville, MI, 48168
3139198893
Location of (Begin your Beginning)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding