8901 River Road, North Bergen, NJ 07047 Map · Phone number

Beethoven's Veranda 6
Beethoven's Veranda 7
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/25/2018

The florist was recommended to me for my wedding and I couldn't be happier with their work! William and his team did such a great job and they went above and beyond!

The design of the flowers were well thought through, have their own style, and fits perfectly with our attire. William took his time to listen to our needs, preferences, and budgets, and accommodate to it. I love that his design is so unique and not something you see everywhere on the magazines. He used all various kinds of flowers to create such an amazing harmony, which is so impressive!

William and his team also set up the chuppah for us on the patio, which was a tremendous work too! It looks so elegant and classic, while it was so sturdy that it last all the outdoor winds through the day.

Thank you, William and your team, for helping to give us such a dreamy beautiful wedding!

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Beethoven's Veranda 8
    Beethoven's Veranda 9
    Beethoven's Veranda 10
    Beethoven's Veranda 11
    Beethoven's Veranda 12
    Beethoven's Veranda 13

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2018

How do I begin? William and his staff were truly a dream come true. It only took two visits to William's shop in North Bergen for him to translate my vision into BEYOND reality. I had never received more compliments in my life than I did regarding my florals. First of all, William is dedicated and passionate about his work and his clients. He is one of the kindest people I've ever met. He showed up at the venue to set up at 11am for a 6pm ceremony to ensure everything was set up and perfect. I knew I had nothing to worry about. Our venue featured a gazebo, which Willliam transformed into a STUNNING work of art consisting of a garland with Italian Ruscus, roses in multiple shades of white and blush, and the most gorgeous burgundy peonies. Upon entering the ceremony, guests were stunned by two pedestals containing urns filled with florals at the entrance to the aisle. He lined the aisle with incredible wood lanterns wrapped in garland. This tied into the theme of our centerpieces, which consisted of gold lanterns, surrounded by a wreath made up of hydrangeas, peonies, hypericum berries, and pearl pins; they were breathtaking. William amazed me with his attention to detail; my bridesmaids, groomsmen, and parents had beautiful ranunculus with white hypericum berries and freesia. For my grandmother, who I cherish, he created a beautiful pearl wristlet; she felt so special and loved - which is exactly what I wanted. William is so kind-hearted; I have to say my favorite part (which is very hard to choose) would be my unbelievable bouquet. I will try to upload photos; but marrying your best friend, carrying an incredible piece of art made my day so special. I love eucalyptus and William made the most of that; combined with burgundy/wine elements, such as scabiosa, cream and blush garden roses, the rare burgundy peonies, hydrangeas and more. It was flowing, loose, and looked like it had come out of a magazine. I felt beautiful, and the flowers had a lot to do with that.

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Beethoven's Veranda 21
    Beethoven's Veranda 22
    Beethoven's Veranda 23

Joseph · Married on 06/09/2018

My wife and I were blown away by William and what he was able to create for our wedding. He is not only a gifted florist, but also one of the kindest persons I've ever met. He worked with us to make sure we stayed within budget, and ensured us that our vision would come to life for what we could afford! His floral arrangements were breathtaking, and were a topic of discussion among our wedding guests. For our wedding cake, my wife and I originally elected to have hand sculpted gum-paste flowers instead of real flowers, which ended up being a big mistake. Thankfully, when the cake arrived at our ceremony, William saw it before we did, and without flinching, removed all of the fake flowers and recreated the design with real flowers. The result of his quick action was amazing. He saved the wedding cake, and the embarrassment (of having an ugly cake) my wife and I would have endured without him there. If you are getting married in the tri-state area and don't seek William's services, than you're making a mistake. I recommend him to anyone that is looking to work with someone who brings ideas to life, and all the while making the experience of choosing floral arrangements as easy as pie.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Beethoven's Veranda FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 350.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings