Beethoven's Veranda

North Bergen, NJ View map

$5,000 Typical Price
Beethoven's Veranda, an industry leader has been responsible for providing exquisite wedding florals and stunning event decor for the last 20 years. Our specialty is in the area of flower design and creating unique, one of a kind weddings and events.
Our regular customers particularly value the hand picked fresh-from-the-market A+ quality flower material, the unusual hard to find, rare selection, superior design offerings and friendly service. Led by president and award winning principal designer William Wurch, Beethoven's Veranda has seen tremendous growth due in large part to its high level of creativity, and it's seasoned, unwavering commitment to their brides and grooms. We welcome the opportunity to serve you. Call today to book your free consultation.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5000.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

4.7

Hillary L. Married on 06/04/2021

Dream makers!

We used Beethoven's Veranda for our wedding in early June and words can’t begin do William and his team justice – they went so far above and beyond and truly made our wedding day right out of my dreams! William is a true artist in every sense of the word and his passion is infectious. We took a trip to his flower shop to create a plan for bouquets, our chuppah and the reception and he pulled together a stunning display live, making real-time adjustments based on feedback. He completely nailed the wild, romantic vibe we were going for. Everything was so exquisite and unique, and he had great recommendations to maximize our budget without sacrificing what we were hoping to achieve.

On our wedding day, there was a major rainstorm that made the outdoor ceremony we had dreamed of impossible. William and his team built the chuppah structure in our plan B location under a covered area. I cried when I saw it - it was more beautiful than anything I could have ever imagined. Miraculously, the weather cleared an hour before our ceremony but the full 8’x8’ construction and design (with over 30 pounds of flowers!) had already been completed. Despite all of the complications, William was determined to get us what we had hoped for and he and his team moved the entire structure to the location we had always dreamed of getting married. The ground was completely soaked so they had to use additional support and stakes in the ground to ensure it was sturdy. I couldn’t have envisioned a more stunning display. Our guests raved about the florals and they all have new profile photos from underneath the chuppah!

Beyond his artistic talent, William’s positive vibes and sense of humor were an incredible energy to have throughout the day. He is a calming force and brought confidence that if it was something we wanted and it could be done, he would get it done. Beethoven’s Veranda was absolutely instrumental in creating the wedding of our dreams. William and team, we can’t thank you enough!
  • Guzin
    Guzin S. Married on 07/18/2020

Thank you!

I ordered my bouquet, 2 boutonnieres and 2 wedding stations for my wedding. I was in love with my bouquet. William had his touch.

Wedding stantions were looking very modern and nice instead of arch. The only thing I did not like was the bottom of the stantion was covered with white plastic and did not look nice. If I had seen it before, i would probably wrap it with lace or extra flower. But even with that I know he was doing his best with the budget I had.

I will definitely do all my florist stuff with William from now. Thank you.
    Nicole F. Married on 07/09/2020

Brilliantly transformed our wedding venue!

William and the Beethoven's Veranda team were outstanding! William was able to capture the unique vision we had for our wedding in such an artistic and architectural way! Our wedding ceremony and reception was on a yacht and we wanted to create an island vibe throughout the space. William created ceremony stanchions, centerpieces, candles, palm trees, and wedding party bouquets to bring the vision to life and it all came out absolutely gorgeous. I am so happy that we chose Beethoven's Veranda for all of our wedding floral needs! Our guests were very impressed and gave us so many compliments!

Real Weddings

• Rachel & Joe
    23 photos · 06/09/2018

8901 River Road North Bergen, 07047
2019459333
Location of (Beethoven's Veranda)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding